Share content across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and all major social networks in just a few clicks
The Publer Chrome extension allows you to create & schedule social media posts without having to open Publer on a new tab. By installing this extension, you will be able to share with your network the article you're reading, a cute picture you find on the internet, or a quote you think it's worth sharing simply by right-clicking on them. To share a webpage or a link, simply right-click on it and select "Share page with Publer". To share a quote or text, simply select it, right-click on it and select "Share selection with Publer". To share an image, simply right-click on the image and select "Share image with Publer". To make it easier for you: - A "share" button will appear below every image that you see on the web - The current webpage you're on will be automatically attached when activating the extension Both these options can be disabled at any time by visiting the extension's settings page.
- (2021-04-29) Fabrizio Spanu: Publer is my favourite app for social media! Super flexible, complete and always updated. Also rolling out new features and an exciting roadmap. Ervin and his team are supportive and helpful. No brainer, get it and sign up!
- (2021-01-14) Darwin Santos: Just excellent.
- (2021-01-09) Jens Polomski: Great plugin! Makes creating social media posts so easy 😍
- (2021-01-07) Janis Gulbis: This will definitely make my life so much easier! Thanks!
- (2020-12-29) Sunny Peter: Amazing application. I have been using Publer.io for several months now. For their features and development roadmap, I would definitely rate the application better than Buffer or Hootsuite and yes they cost lesser.
- (2022-03-25, v:2.0.3) Leah Courtney: Nothing happens
I've installed the Chrome extension but nothing happens when I try to share an article- https://www.forgetfulmomma.com/easter-toilet-paper-roll-crafts/
- (2021-12-16, v:2.0.2) Karoline Vincelet: Doesn't work for me either.
Nothing happens when I click on the extension, on any webpage (articles, mostly).
- (2021-09-05, v:2.0.2) jheng jheng: DFD
- (2021-01-07, v:1.2.2) Aira B: doesn't work for me...
I have installed it in my google chrome, I have also confirmed access "this can read and change site data" on all sites and it does appear (the share icon option) when I right the mouse but nothing happens when I click.