Share images on a Chromecast
The CastImage extension allows one or more people to cast images from their Chrome browsers to a shared CastImage session running on a Chromecast. Images can be cast: - using a 'Cast Image...' context menu entry - taking a snapshot of the current tab - uploading a local image file A new EXPERIMENTAL feature allows you to 'cast a URL' rather than just an image. CastImage is also available as an Android on Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appspot.castimage
- (2017-07-07) j8av8r: Does not work
- (2017-01-24) Silent Hunter: Works, but I can only add one image at a time. I want to be able to add a whole folder.
- (2015-09-10) Monica Fun: Very nice simple
- (2015-01-20) Shalom Frydman: Dommage il faut chaque fois changer de HDMI
- (2014-04-30) Owen Savill: Very nice simple app that allows casting of images and web pages. Would be great if it had a slide show feature.
- (2016-11-24, v:1.7) Rhys Edwards: Cast Image wont find my chrome cast
It currently says: Sorry, but we cannot find any Chromecasts running at the moment. CastImage needs the Google Cast extension to work correctly. You can download it from the Chrome Web Store. And yet when I click on the google cast extension it finds my chrome cast straight away. Do you know what’s wrong? Thanks Rhys