Turn Hearthstone card names into links with tooltips.
Updated for One Night in Karazhan! The Hearthstone Linkifier browser extension searches through any web page for plain text card names and turns them into Hearthhead links with tooltip popups displaying all of the card's stats. To use Hearthstone Linkifier, just right-click on any page and select 'Linkify Hearthstone cards.' The extension will begin converting card names into links, with a progress indicator in the lower right corner of the page. You can also set the extension to automatically run on specific pages of your choice. Check the extension options for more information.
- (2015-11-09) Chris Mayers: My favorite Hearthstone card extension. It can take a while to load everything on a given page if there are a lot of cards named, but the cards just show up as tooltips. Other extensions show way too much information or have a weird frame or whatever; this one just works very simply!
- (2015-08-18) Stef Appelhof: Cool app. Really helps. Would be even better if the new TGT cards where added!
- (2015-05-08) Noony Gas: جميل
- (2015-01-02) hadji bava: Perfect.
- (2014-12-10) Works amazingly, doesn't search every page unless you ask it to so it's not slowing everything else down all the time for no reason and it shows the cards and the tooltips right there on the same page. Vital for people who are always forgetting what cards do what.
- (2014-12-03) Casey: Probably my most used add-on after my ad-blockers and such. Super helpful for online discussions.
- (2014-03-18) Carlos Guillen: Would be nice if it found cards on it's own with out having to right-click otherwise really nice. Makes r/hearthstone much easier to browse
- (2014-01-21) Will Huey: Great extension and responsive dev. for a highly addictive game ;)
- (2013-12-09) Colin Pearce: Amazing extension, works exactly as you would expect. Superb.
- (2013-12-09) Rob Stovall: Works, def nice good job
- (2013-12-08) Jason Zsiba: Sexy!
- (2013-09-26) Matt Kelly: That's quacktastic
- (2016-06-15, v:1.12.1) Chris Mayers: Freezing
This has been working really well until this week. I'm not sure if there was an update to the extension or to Chrome that may have caused it, but now pages freeze if I start scrolling before the Linkifier has finished loading everything. Before it worked fine to scroll on a page, but now I have to wait, which is extremely frustrating when there are a lot of cards mentioned on a single page. Any way to fix this? Thanks!
- (2015-02-28, v:1.9) Javier Padín Martínez: Multi language
It would be nice if this extensión could handle car names in other languages (spanish in my case): http://www.playhs.es/cartas-hs/es/?vista=2
- (2014-12-10, v:1.8.1) Nathan Horne: HearthPwn Support
HearthPwn tooltips are not currently working. I am looking into the issue, but based on my initial findings it may not be fixable on my end. Please use Hearthhead links/tooltips for now.
- (2014-09-03, v:1.7.1) Luke D: Suggestion!
New keywords for cards, when I am on the hearthstone subreddit, people never type out the full name of cards, so this extension is useless in those cases. If you could add things such as: Vancleef = Edwin Vancleef Highmane = Savanna Highmane Shade of Naxx = Shade of Naxxramus Leok = Leokk Belcher = Sludge Belcher Ooze = Echoing Ooze Harrison = Harrison Jones Agent = SI: Agent Mukla = King Mukla Edwin = Edwin Vancleef Just some suggestions, this tweak would be even more bitchin' if you added these things. Thanks man, you're a great developer.
- (2014-02-11, v:1.6.2) Collin Grady: Alternate card name suggestion
You should match "flame strike"/"flame strikes" to Flamestrike
- (2014-01-30, v:1.6.2) Extension stopped working
When I just installed the extension, it worked fine, I had the "Linkify" option when I right-clicked a page. But now (I don't know when the error occured, the only thing i'm sure of is that Chrome was restarted several times and I haven't used the extension since the first time so I really don't know when this came up) when I right click I don't have the "Linkify" option anymore. I tried deactivating/reactivating the extension without success. Is it possibly something that has previously been solved ?
- (2014-01-21, v:1.6.1) Will Huey: Right click linkify card suggestion
Hi Nathan, Just a suggestion: Currently, right click Linkify card appears to try to match whatever is highlighted by the mouse against HH or HP db and turn it into a tooltip/link etc. However, it seems like the match needs to be an exact name match and tends to still miss what linkify page misses. Instead, it would be great if this feature instead searched HH or HP for anything that matches the highlighted string. ie. If i highlight 'argent' in a webpage and right click Linkify card, I would like the returned result to be: http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards?filter-name=argent I think this would be a great addition since it can handle shortened card names and misspellings. Thanks for your consideration.
- (2014-01-15, v:1.6.1) Will Huey: Tooltip doesn't always show on battle.net
I 'linkified' a webpage on battle.net but when I hover over any of the new links, the tooltip does not appear. Clicking on the link brings me to the correct Hearthhead page though. URL: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/10388639258 Great ext by the way. Just got into the HS beta :)
- (2013-12-10, v:1.5) Robert: Mogu'shan warden
Doesnt seem to pick up on this card: Mogu’shan Warden.