Pretty self-explanitory. Hat tip to Christina Warren and Jason Abbruzzese for the idea.
Quite simply, this extension will substitute "Donald Trump" (or "Donald J. Trump") with "your drunk uncle at Thanksgiving" on any webpage you visit.
- (2020-04-15) Grant Setliff: When a supporter of him likes it, you know it's funny!
- (2017-04-05) Jordan Z Byrne: Chrome Extension would be better if it included censoring "Trump" and "President Trump".
- (2017-02-07) Allison Figueroa: Great extension, hilarious and a good laugh after crying reading headlines from this awful man and terrible president. This app would be a lot better if it censored "Trump" and "President Trump" as well Censor "Trump" and "President Trump" and it would be five stars
- (2016-08-17) John Higgins: Would be a five star but stopped working for me.
- (2016-06-19) Josh Ford: This extension never gets old. It just gets more relevant.
- (2016-05-30) Spencer Hutchison: Works for the most part, except for all caps. Besides that, makes reading the news really funny.
- (2016-05-14) ATK / Amanda The Key: It Doesn't Work
- (2016-05-04) Lisa McGraw: Made me laugh for a few months, but there's nothing funny about this extension anymore.
- (2016-04-17) Northstar Northstar: Whoever created this is a true patriot!
- (2016-03-06) Essential for browsing the news. Update: Needs Drumpf as an additional keyword.
- (2016-02-04) Charles Hanners: If it replaced 'Donald John Trump' and just 'Trump', it'd be perfect
- (2015-12-17) Jonathan O: It doesn't work on every site with Trump's name, but it works 90 percent of the time. And it cracks me up every time. Mwahahaha...
- (2015-12-09) Greg H: Lots of fun and always makes me smile a bit when I see it working. Could use some tweaks, but it's awesome!
- (2015-11-01) David Kohn: love it!
- (2015-10-30) Erik Liinar: It's great! But does not seem to work on Facebook.
- (2015-10-30) Brad P: totally working now, but yeah should include the words Trump, the Donald (yesi know older reference) or anything with Trump in the name
- (2015-10-29) Zephyra NF: i like it alot, only wish it worked on the google search results, and also included different versions of his name like Trump, Donald J. Trump, Mr. Trump, ect... other than that it is fantastic
- (2015-10-29) Emma Watson: Needs to work for other variations of name. Like "Trump" and "Donald J. Trump" and "Donald John Trump" to be totally efficacious.
- (2015-10-29) Jack Gamble: its everything
- (2015-10-29) sally skellington: HILARIOUS!!! recommending ALOT!!
- (2015-10-29) Rose Glenn: lol Thanks!
- (2015-10-28) Boston Digital: It needs to replace "Trump" with "the drunk one" or something.
- (2015-10-28) Paul Day: Works like a charm...which is to say it now properly labels articles.
- (2015-10-28) Mark Maglana: Regexp needs to be change to /Donald (J\. )?Trump/gi to cover all cases. :-)
- (2015-10-27) Jeff Strey II: Super funny! I forgot I had it on and it made my day!