Select time interval and refresh pages automatically
Smart Auto Refresh allows you to set timer and reload pages periodically. With Smart Auto Refresh, you don’t need to frantically press Ctrl-R if you are waiting for an update. Features: - Set multiple times for multiple tabs - Define custom interval in minutes and seconds - One click disable all the timers - Prevent popups “Do you want to reload this site” on web pages!
- (2021-04-09) Gosuto Gosetsuke: Its not even working
- (2021-04-06) Tim Wilson: It's okay and mostly did the job, but is more complicated than it needs to be. If I refresh a tab, it should be that tab. I shouldn't have to go through a list of 50 tabs and try to find it - should be the tab I am on! Otherwise, functionality is fine. I'm going to try to find the one I used to have. Thank you.
- (2021-03-26) Rajesh Khanna: How do you set the interval time? Can't see any option for that.
- (2021-03-13) Misery Kira: does not work with multi tabs or groups, awful
- (2021-03-12) Regina Zhirova: Doesn't work
- (2021-03-11) Lindsey Parker: Doesn't work
- (2021-03-11) Nat: No visual indicator it's running. Delete
- (2021-03-11) Julia Zelmek: My antivirus shows it contains malware - be careful
- (2021-03-10) Diana Lepedus: It does not work. Absolutely useless. It does nothing. Didn't work even once.
- (2021-03-10) Дмитрий Новиков: Nice extension, works flawlessly!!!
- (2021-03-10) ARMEN CHOBANYAN: Good App
- (2021-03-10) josef dclxvi: NOT WORKING
- (2021-03-09) Terry Grog: The app is great. Useful for me. I liked everything
- (2021-03-08) Сергей Дубовик: This thing is working!
- (2021-03-07) Oksana Cat: Great application!
- (2021-03-07) Mimi: Does what it should do. Love it!
- (2021-03-06) NowRoz: not working at all. please fix it
- (2021-03-06) FilOneLife: Не работает с двумя вкладками одновременно.
- (2021-03-05) Brendel, Matthias: No buttons with some default timers. And then I need to scroll down for the start button. Ubuntu 20.4, Version 89.0.4389.72 (Build officiel) snap (64 bits), 1980x1820 resolution.
- (2021-03-05) Pavel Braska: this works wonderful with sites that i'm using
- (2021-03-05) Anichka Sargsyan: The simplest extension presented today: the user can only set the time in minutes and seconds and press the start button. For convenience, the add-on offers to enable or disable the timer icon on the Smart Auto Refresh button to set the entered time.
- (2021-03-04) Mary Yakovshchuk: A good app has helped out many times
- (2021-03-04) So_Redrum: Useful application. It helps me a lot in my work
- (2021-03-03) Igor ST: The app is not bad,for those who know
- (2021-03-03) irina troekyrova: I've been looking for this useful thing for a long time
- (2021-03-03) Den Lojin: I have used many applications, but I have not seen a single application at this level. I recommend this to everyone.
- (2021-03-03) Alejandro Mendoza: convenient extension has been looking for something similar for a long time
- (2021-03-02) Дмитро Соколов: very good
- (2021-02-28) Jesse Nebeker: The option to enter minutes makes it easier to use than others in the search for "auto refresh", and I like how the first tab in the list is the current open tab
- (2021-02-28) Грушев Антон: It just works! It does its job well, the interface is as simple and straightforward as possible. Definitely 5 stars
- (2021-02-28) Tina Kazhan: very nice
- (2021-02-26) Кино НОВИНКИ: Cool. But you need to tighten up some points/
- (2021-02-26) Marine Tosunyan: what is it about?
- (2021-02-25) Sergey Kisek: Very good extension figured it out, liked it!
- (2021-02-25) Adelaide Clemens: The plugin does its job well.
- (2021-02-25) Yuriy Avchuhov: A useful, well done extension. It is convenient and easy to work. Respect to the author!
- (2021-02-25) nTV Media: The extension helped in the work
- (2021-02-25) Nikolay Salmin: Hi there, great work on the add-on; one of the best I've used for its functionality and ease of use! However, I came across issues when trying to use it on my Android tablet: a Samsung Tab Active LTE SM-T365 running Firefox for Android v66.0.2.
- (2021-02-25) Shit Fak: This is a goodlies extension for google chrome!
- (2021-02-24) Myron Maletych: I installed the extension, I'm very happy. I've been looking for a way to automatically refresh pages. Now it is more comfortable to work.
- (2021-02-24) giga kazraevi: A very cool program when you need to refresh pages
- (2021-02-24) Paul Nash: great, im using it application
- (2021-02-23) Ann Delas: very convenient with this extension
- (2021-02-23) Denni Olar: Many thanks to the developers for such a great app! now there is no need to constantly refresh the page as before. Just wonderful
- (2021-02-22) yrer keep: When u must learn to walk independently. After all, we grew up without a walker and learned everything. But when I became a mother, I realized that on which
- (2021-02-22) Daniel Hoenecke: The extension works well after installation.Everything is clear and smooth.Thank you to the developers!
- (2021-02-22) Oleg Butt: This is a very necessary extension.
- (2021-02-22) Bratishkin Sub: very useful app. i like it
- (2021-02-22) Natalia Nikolaeva: Reliable expansion with stable performance!
- (2021-02-22) Mike Snow: The necessary and working extension, it's great that it is!
4.6 (131 votes)
Last update / version
2021-01-14 / 0.34.8