Handy little thing to improve your SCP browsing experience
SCPper (read "skipper") adds some features and functionality to SCP Foundation wiki site and its translation branches. It also enhances links to these sites from the outside. Behaviour is fully customizable, all features can be turned off. Wiki features: - Converts plain text (SCP-1234) into links to respective articles. - When reading an article it adds name of the article from the main list to the title and additional information such as contributors and date of posting to the footer. - Adds author page link to user info dialogue. - Overrides default forum behaviour in such way that forum pages are added to browser history and you can navigate through them with Next and Previous buttons. Global features: - Adds tooltip with the article name to any SCP article link. Supported SCP projects: - Original SCP Foundation (http://www.scp-wiki.net/) - Russian branch (http://scp-ru.wikidot.com/) - Korean branch (http://scp-kr.wikidot.com/) - Chinese branch (http://www.scp-wiki-cn.org/) - French branch (http://fondationscp.wikidot.com/) - Polish branch (http://www.scp-wiki.pl/) - Spanish branch (http://lafundacionscp.wikidot.com/) - Thai branch (http://scp-th.wikidot.com/) - Japanese branch (http://scp-jp.wikidot.com/) - German branch (http://scp-wiki-de.wikidot.com/) - Italian branch (http://fondazionescp.wikidot.com/) - Ukrainian branch (http://scp-ukrainian.wikidot.com/) - Brazilian Portuguese branch (http://scp-pt-br.wikidot.com/) Some features may not work on some branches due to differences in formatting. SCPper GitHub page: https://github.com/FiftyNine/SCPper Source code and all resources of this extension are distributed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license. Idea of SCP objects, SCP Foundation, SCP Foundation logo, "Secure. Contain. Protect" motto were created by SCP creative community at http://www.scp-wiki.net/ and are available under the same license.
- (2019-10-24) Ephram Pontoon: Hasn't worked in a couple years. Some support would be super.
- (2019-05-28) Emily Holder: very well done! i barely notice i have it bc all the stuff this extension does just seems like stuff the site would do already. <3
- (2019-04-03) みすたーびっくり: メタタイトルの更新が反映されるまでタイムラグがあるっぽい
- (2019-03-18) Dr flayerBUS: [REDACTED]
- (2016-10-25) Simon Barton: Seems to work well. However, could you make it replace any mention of an SCP, on any website, to the link, with tooltip? But mostly Youtube comments.
- (2015-10-16) BVBarmyDalek: IT DOES NOT SHOW THE NAME IN THE TITLES OF MY FIRST SCP(SCP-2355) BUT I HAVE ALL SETTINGS ENABLED
- (2015-09-23) Lady Blackbird: Thank you! This is VERY usefull.
- (2015-09-03) Zu: Best extension for SCP wiki-users ever.
- (2015-01-07) Kapral Samodov: Really well done. I love how I don't have to click a link to see what SCP it is anymore!
- (2015-01-06) John Smith: Good job mate