A simple email extractor
It downloads the email addresses of your Etsy customers into a csv file.
- (2022-04-29) Felipe Shibukawa: saved only 269 emails out of more than 3000 orders. Probably it happened because the name in the 269 order starts with a number, as the customer put his address instead of his name in the name field. Very unfortunate, because I liked the extension and I've spent some time letting it run to end up with less than 10% of what I expected. Please let me know in case you guys fix this bug.
- (2022-01-23) Shaby Dhillon Photography: Works Absolutely perfect! Looks Sketchy initially because after it does its job, does not gives a prompt or nothing shows up, however if you look into your downloads you'll see the CSV file with all the emails. EDIT: It does Import the names as well, its just in the same cell! Thats Awesome!
- (2021-10-23) Carrie Royce: Thank you so much for this tool. A process that took your tool several hours, would have either taken me days by hand (given my limited knowledge of filtering source code), or cost at least $29 via alternative apps. The data downloaded to an unnamed file, which I had to rename and clean up from connected names with an email extractor, but those were painless instant steps that gave me access to thousands and thousands of my customers' addresses. Now I have years of data to take with me as I move on to independent stand-alone sites. (Etsy does not enable data collection of your own customers other than one-by-one, presumably due to policies that keep customers shopping within the platform). Sellers, use this tool. (Rename the downloaded file with the .CSV extension, open in Google Sheets, and cut-and-paste into an email extractor like email-checker.com. Voila.)
- (2021-06-07) Artem Emelyanov: I have tested this extension and it works fine. Thank you, this is a very useful tool for the Etsy seller
- (2021-02-23) Helen Motoshoko: I though maybe i should share my experience with that extension. All it did after saving 5 emails was; nothing. So, i guess it only saved my emails on their server for their use.
- (2021-12-04, v:1.0) Kevin. Turner: hey
i cannot get it to work, where are my emails?
- (2021-11-17, v:1.0) chan dustin: Is there some Extensions for firefox?
Is there some Extensions for firefox?