Automatic filtering and coloring for NoPixel streams on Twitch's GTA page!
Once installed, go to https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V to use. This extension is specifically aimed at NoPixel viewers on Twitch. It has two primary features: 1. Filtering GTAV streams to only show NoPixel activity. 2. Automatically tagging/customizing NoPixel streams based on: a. the active character being played. b. the faction (if any) that the character belongs to. Everything is automatic, you don't have to do anything. --- FAQ --- > "Does this only apply to the GTAV category on Twitch?" Yes. This extension will only affect the GTAV page linked above. Other Twitch pages will not be affected. > "How does the tagging work?" Each channel's title will be compared against their character data to best identify the active character. This includes checking the title for nicknames, partial-names, and faction names. The stream is then tagged with the character name, and the tag is coloured based on the character's faction (if one exists). The large majority of NP streamers put character indications in their title. However, even if they don't, it will tag the stream with a best-guess (based on who they usually play) surrounded by question-marks, e.g. "? Lang Buddha ?". > "How do you know if it's a NoPixel stream?" Firstly, this extension contains a large list of NP streamers (currently 533) who are included by default. This list is updated frequently and fetched during runtime (list changes do not require updating the extension). If they're not in the list (new to NoPixel) then the stream title will be checked for terms such as "NoPixel", "NP". "No Pixel" etc. I've never had an issue with it missing a stream. There is also an option to include other RP servers such as TFRP and TRP. However, there is no individual tagging/customizing done for these servers; all of them are coloured pale-blue. > "What happens if it's a new NoPixel streamer, without character data?" The stream will always be included as long as they are playing on NoPixel (and indicate so in their title). If their title contains some indication of a faction, but no info is known about the character, then the stream will be tagged generically based on that faction. E.g. "< Vagos >". If there is no faction indication, they will just be included without a specific tag. Tip: Keeping the "Force English only" setting enabled will improve performance when scrolling into the lower-viewcount streams. You can contact me on discord at Vaeb#0001 if you have any questions or issues. --- Recent Updates --- > 10th June 2021 - Super fast faction-stream-fetching ("Filter streams") now! > 6th June 2021 - Added diagonal tag color for NoPixel Public streams.
- (2021-07-12) Tyler McConnell: Love this tool. Best thing I've seen since Hasroot nearly 3 years ago. Between the two I can find any stream I want!
- (2021-06-21) J P: Very helpful easy interface and navigable sorts and features. Thank you for making this and making searching for NP streamers so much easier!
- (2021-06-18) Mystikalrfailz: Does exactly what you want it to do, makes seeing who is online and what character they are on incredibly easy.
- (2021-05-19) Katrina Neumeyer: This is an amazing extension. Not only did it filter NP server players but it identify what player they are. Super good work
- (2021-02-24) Andreas Seibel: Top addon i had a Problem with the German Language but i messaged the Dev and he fixed it. :)
- (2021-02-22) birk kirk: Works as advertised, really handy
- (2021-02-21) Robert Schwartzback: It's not perfect, still get non NoPixel streams, but it helps a lot. I recommend it for NoPixel fans.
- (2021-02-18) Edmond D: This extension is amazing. When I added it it found 42 viruses and turned my water back on because I live in Texas and 5 inches crippled the whole state.
- (2021-07-12, v:1.6.1) Tyler McConnell: Racing
Not sure if possible, but a filter to group streams based on if they are racing on the server - for the characters who mostly race or do crime around racing.
- (2021-07-12, v:1.6.1) Tyler McConnell: Filter to remove Public
Would be cool to see an option to be able to filter out the public server (and not just one to only show them). For example: "Whitelist Only"