Take screenshots from any videos & live streams. Works with Youtube & Twitch.
In no time, capture your favorite moments from any video or live stream on the web. We all love to take screnshots. However, it can be painful process, especially when you dont have the right sofware installed and ready-to-use. StreamShot is the fastest way to take a screenshot from a video or a live stream. For now, StreamShot works on Twitch and Youtube only #FirstRelease. Upcoming features: Keyboard shortcuts Feel free to share your ideas: [email protected] Enjoy! Changelog: - March 01, 2023: Performance optimization and migration to Google latest requirements (v3) - June 07, 2022: Fixed the issue with Youtube Studio Dashboard thanks to users' feedback - February 24, 2021: Twitch vods / recorded videos are now supported.
- (2023-03-15) JM: Worked great for a few months. Now it messes with other websites I visit by moving or repelling items to the right of my cursor. Edit: issue was fixed!
- (2023-03-04) To L: OK
- (2022-11-10) Podnip: i think its good but i czant find the button where is it
- (2022-04-09) B.J.V. - Beau John Ver: It works but YouTube studio's Dashboard and Analytics tabs are getting buggy when I use it. Please update it asap. Thx!
- (2022-04-04) heart emoji: works perfectly, although it's be nice if the logo was smaller and less obtrusive, particularly in twitch
- (2021-12-30) King Kalo: It is the best extension I have! Amazingly fast and responsive, except one glaring issue. This extension completely screws your channel dashboard in YouTube studio, making it unusable to use the "Dashboard" tab. Other than that major issue, it works flawlessly!
- (2021-12-25) dawnblush: it's really helpful!! i would prefer if twitch would stay in theatre mode when you screenshot but other than that it's good. saves more time just clicking the button instead of manually cropping the screenshot like you would with other programs
- (2021-11-25) Katja Mešič: cool
- (2021-06-02) Ronnel Areglado: It just works!
- (2021-02-21) Adam Y: Ayyy just what I wanted