Extract details of group members to find their verified professional email address, designation, location, company name & domain.
UPDATE: The number of emails found differ from group to group. The more professional the group is, the more chances of finding an email. This tool helps you find 2% to 30% emails of the group members. Ideally to get more emails, scrape multiple FB groups with more than 10k members in each group. How to scrape FB Groups? Use this chrome extension to extract publicly available member information from FB groups. You can extract the following data: ▪️ First Name ▪️ Last Name ▪️ Photo URL ▪️ Designation ▪️ Company Name ▪️ Company Domain Name ▪️ Profile URL ▪️ Profile ID ▪️ Email Address (the number of emails found differ from group to group) ▪️ User Location (City, State, & Country) NOTE: This tool doesn't give you the emails of all the users. You can try using FB Auto Message Sender to reach out to those whose email wasn't found: https://prospectss.com/facebook-auto-message-sender/ You can use the data to build custom FB audience for your FB ads or outreach them via email or messages. You can download the data in CSV format. You can signup for a free account key on: prospectss.com/app/signup ============================ FAQs ============================ Q: How many members can I extract from a single group? A: You can extract any number of members added to a group. The higher the number of profiles scraped, the higher the amount of time it would take to find the email addresses of these profiles. We do not require you to authenticate or share your Facebook account details for finding these emails. Q: Will my Facebook account get banned for using this? A: Don’t worry your account wouldn’t get banned for using the group extractor tool. We have been running the extractor tool multiple times every day and have battle-tested it out with our personal accounts. The max that would happen would be that you would get rate-limited. Meaning, the Facebook won’t allow scraping more than X group members. Also, the rate limit is usually lifted within 2 to 24 hours.
- (2022-07-28) Netrizq Giveaway: Very bad experience
- (2022-05-30) basic gyan: Fantastic app!! scrapped 5947 member but only 33 email were found that too free credit can't buy. Therefore, no way to check whether it's good or bad. Save money and use google search to scrap Facebook.
- (2022-05-10) Kori Handy: It barely works right, lots of failures. FB groups failed 50% of the time, it sucks waiting for 20 minutes, then seeing it just failed and I need to retry only to keep failing. Not worth it. Also how do you scrap Twitter? tired and zero instructions, and the browser plug-in doesn't show up on Twitter like it did in FB groups.
- (2022-04-09) Aryan: Very Productive tool I would highly recommend.
- (2022-04-08) Misbah Mansuri: It's a great extension and so easy to use.
- (2022-04-07) Atul Mahajan: Very useful extension. Great tool and easy to use
- (2022-04-07) Ranjan Kudesia: Very useful extension. Great tool and easy to use
- (2022-04-07) vipul mestri: Not only did I get the emails of the group members but also their domain and company names. I think this tool is the best one out there in the market.
- (2022-04-06) Pradhyuman Goswami: Easy to use. excellent extension.
- (2022-04-05) Siddhi Rane: I have tried other Facebook extensions and was disappointed with the results, this tool worked best so far, as compare to other tools used in past. Also, It gave more options to download with email and UID. Great experience, thank you for the help.
- (2022-04-05) Namrata kadam: Great and so useful chrome extension
- (2022-04-05) imran: Awesome tool !
- (2022-03-24) Prithviraj Chavan: Have tried other Facebook extensions and was miserably disappointed, this tool worked better than the tools I’ve used. It gave more options to download with email and UID.
- (2022-03-23) Vikrant Solomon: I scraped a Facebook group of 40k individuals; the extension grabbed everything, however I wish the likelihood of scraping the members' emails was a little higher.
- (2022-03-23) Isha Chugh: It's a great tool, go check it out!
- (2022-03-23) Shubham Mishra: I have tried other Facebook extensions and was miserably disappointed, this tool worked better than the tools I’ve used. It gave more options to download with email and UID.
- (2022-03-23) A025 Ayaan Ahmed: I have tried other Facebook extensions and was miserably disappointed, this tool worked better than the tools I’ve used. It gave more options to download with email and UID.
- (2022-01-29) Kenn Peters: Good product but way over-priced. I think for an automated tool like this, the price should be cut by 50% and I would sign up. But its honestly just expensive.
- (2022-01-04) Tirza Meinema: doesn't work!
- (2021-12-24) Shayaan Momin: Great tool, Easy to use 👍
- (2021-12-10) paresh bhujbal digi: Tried a few other tools in the past, but this is the only tool that works on fb groups. Tested it with free credits before purchasing a plan.
- (2021-11-09) Ibrahim Gerges: Doesn't work, Don't waste your time.
- (2021-09-09) Megha Salunkhe: Greate tool. Easy to use
- (2021-09-09) shaikh zareen: V useful Extension Loved it
- (2021-09-05) yu dario: It seems not work, because I try to scrap one group, shows me there is only 4 emails found from 10000 members, fake
- (2021-07-26) MADAM SALI SHOP: Fake app, beware! I couldn't extract 1 email for 2 hours
- (2021-06-24) Deanna Decker: I have had a great experience working with Prospectss. They have amazing customer service, and a really great product! I am so glad they created this extension.
- (2021-06-11) Great tool. Easy to use and got all the desired data points which are required for marketing 😉
- (2021-06-10) mohammed ahmed: I love how fast and easy it is, could work better with extra credit for testing before purchasing but overall I am happy with the results.
- (2021-06-09) Camilo Cabrera: I was expecting more of it. Used it once and it didn't go through all profiles and it doesn't extract the Profile URL! This one is the most important!
- (2021-04-26) Junayed Hasan: Worst
- (2021-04-25) Shane Lang: It gives you only 50 credits when you sign up, even though it promises you 300. It also doesn't work. It gets stuck and won't complete. Support is a little above useless. (Support uses obviously fake names.)
- (2022-03-09, v:3.0.4) Stella Wang: How to unsubscribe from the service
Please advise how to unsubscribe this service. I saw it charged me again this month and I didn't use any service. i just wanted a one-time purchase.
- (2021-10-26, v:2.9.2) Beck Chen: is this used for facebook groups?
Hi there, is it that I click the extension button in Chrome when I see new member requests? Then it will extract their email that they give in the entry form? Let me know if this is how this extension works..
- (2021-03-11, v:1.4) Judy Arango: Can't download
Cant download this extension
- (2021-03-09, v:1.4) Marketing Anonymous: Can't download
Cant download this extension