Extract details of group members to find their verified professional email address, designation, location, company name & domain.
UPDATE: The number of emails found differ from group to group. The more professional the group is, the more chances of finding an email. This tool helps you find 0.2% to 30% emails of the group members. Ideally to get more emails, scrape multiple FB groups with more than 10k members in each group. How to scrape FB Groups? Use this chrome extension to extract publicly available member information from FB groups. You can extract the following data: ▪️ First Name ▪️ Last Name ▪️ Photo URL ▪️ Designation ▪️ Company Name ▪️ Company Domain Name ▪️ Profile URL ▪️ Profile ID ▪️ Email Address (the number of emails found differ from group to group) ▪️ User Location (City, State, & Country) NOTE: This tool doesn't give you the emails of all the users. You can try using FB Auto Message Sender to reach out to those whose email wasn't found: https://prospectss.com/facebook-auto-message-sender/ You can use the data to build custom FB audience for your FB ads or outreach them via email or messages. You can download the data in CSV format. You can signup for a free account key on: prospectss.com/app/signup ============================ FAQs ============================ Q: How many members can I extract from a single group? A: You can extract any number of members added to a group. The higher the number of profiles scraped, the higher the amount of time it would take to find the email addresses of these profiles. We do not require you to authenticate or share your Facebook account details for finding these emails. Q: Will my Facebook account get banned for using this? A: Don’t worry your account wouldn’t get banned for using the group extractor tool. We have been running the extractor tool multiple times every day and have battle-tested it out with our personal accounts. The max that would happen would be that you would get rate-limited. Meaning, the Facebook won’t allow scraping more than X group members. Also, the rate limit is usually lifted within 2 to 24 hours.
- (2023-08-01) Essa Mamdani: They are scammer. There are tons of free services out there you can scrape. Don't use it.
- (2023-04-06) Aaysha Khan: This tool is much helpful & a time-saving machine.
- (2023-04-06) Amir Khan: It’s just been a week since using this tool & I have already made vital connections on Facebook.
- (2023-04-06) Ameen Foods: An excellent tool for fueling my business’s growth. A must for all B2B companies.
- (2023-04-06) Mikael Khan: Very responsive support team & the tool works just fine. Can’t complain at all.
- (2023-04-06) Mike Purnow: Prospectss has got some very useful tools. I’ve been using this tool to scrape data of my potential leads & using the FB auto message sender tool to outreach them. Saved me so much time!
- (2023-04-02) Ali Sobuj: they provide you almost fake, bad emails. don't lose your money to buy this duck
- (2023-03-30) Harmain Khan: Finally, I found an affordable FB group scraper that works!
- (2023-03-30) Muaz Khan: Got a good amount of emails of the group members. Definitely worth every penny.
- (2023-03-28) Nicolas Gordillo Degelon: No funciona, probé la versión de prueba y me raspo a mas de 20.000 personas para solo encontrar 6 email.
- (2023-03-25) akash pasi: I’ve used Facebook group scrapers before but was never satisfied with the results. This one seems to be working fine, though. I’m getting all the data that they claim to provide.
- (2023-03-25) Jibrail Khan: It's an effective, amazing and outstanding tool for finding emails & other important data on leads.
- (2023-03-25) exNtra Ventures: A very neat and easy-to-use extension. Works exactly how they described.
- (2023-03-14) Rudd Kubota: Never going to use their platforms again they charged to much in one month and again and again charge.
- (2023-03-14) Melitta Munis: Fake emails by fake company don't use this software.
- (2023-03-14) Amabel Ulanski: over-priced and doesn't really work also they asked you to pay monthly if you submit your cc details they will charged automatically without your permission so beware.
- (2023-03-14) Osborn Wetherill: Trash software doesn't work and they have charged me multiple times.
- (2023-03-14) Charleen Purpora: Guys stopped spending your hard earned money it's useless software.
- (2023-03-14) Shalne Honohan: I am using their software from last 2 weeks and struggle to get at least 30% data like they have mentioned but it only works to scrape few amount of emails like 10 or 20 emails so it useless.
- (2023-03-14) Jonell Sohrabi: doesn't work, don't waste your time & money.
- (2023-03-14) Graig Sowder: It's doesn't work at all useless software i paid for nothing.
- (2023-03-14) Renata Bullers: Fake Software provide fake data.
- (2023-03-13) Wolfgang Bode: Trash software don't work at all
- (2023-03-13) Kathryn A. Walsh: Totally waste of money i have used their extension to get free emails like they have mentioned in the sales page but when i used they have asked me to upgrade with monthly $249 not going to use it again.
- (2023-03-04) Zack Herman: I paid for it and scraped two groups, only got 1.6% and 1.8% on both. Totally not worth it.
- (2022-09-12) Chirag Gupta: I wanted profile URLs to create custom ads on Facebook. I got what I wanted. Seems to be a handy tool for lead generation.
- (2022-03-24) Prithviraj Chavan: Have tried other Facebook extensions and was miserably disappointed, this tool worked better than the tools I’ve used. It gave more options to download with email and UID.
- (2022-03-23) Vikrant Solomon: I scraped a Facebook group of 40k individuals; the extension grabbed everything, however I wish the likelihood of scraping the members' emails was a little higher.
- (2022-03-23) Isha Chugh: It's a great tool, go check it out!
- (2022-03-23) Shubham Mishra: I have tried other Facebook extensions and was miserably disappointed, this tool worked better than the tools I’ve used. It gave more options to download with email and UID.
- (2022-03-23) A025 Ayaan Ahmed: I have tried other Facebook extensions and was miserably disappointed, this tool worked better than the tools I’ve used. It gave more options to download with email and UID.
- (2022-01-29) Kenn Peters: Good product but way over-priced. I think for an automated tool like this, the price should be cut by 50% and I would sign up. But its honestly just expensive.
- (2022-01-04) Tirza Meinema: doesn't work!
- (2021-12-24) Shayaan Momin: Great tool, Easy to use 👍
- (2021-12-10) paresh bhujbal digi: Tried a few other tools in the past, but this is the only tool that works on fb groups. Tested it with free credits before purchasing a plan.
- (2021-11-09) Ibrahim Gerges: Doesn't work, Don't waste your time.
- (2021-09-09) Megha Salunkhe: Greate tool. Easy to use
- (2021-09-09) shaikh zareen: V useful Extension Loved it
- (2021-09-05) yu dario: It seems not work, because I try to scrap one group, shows me there is only 4 emails found from 10000 members, fake
- (2021-07-26) MADAM SALI SHOP: Fake app, beware! I couldn't extract 1 email for 2 hours
- (2021-06-24) Deanna Decker: I have had a great experience working with Prospectss. They have amazing customer service, and a really great product! I am so glad they created this extension.
- (2021-06-11) Adil Shaikh: Great tool. Easy to use and got all the desired data points which are required for marketing 😉
- (2021-06-10) mohammed ahmed: I love how fast and easy it is, could work better with extra credit for testing before purchasing but overall I am happy with the results.
- (2021-06-09) Camilo Cabrera: I was expecting more of it. Used it once and it didn't go through all profiles and it doesn't extract the Profile URL! This one is the most important!
- (2021-04-26) Junayed Hasan: Worst
- (2021-04-25) Shane Lang: It gives you only 50 credits when you sign up, even though it promises you 300. It also doesn't work. It gets stuck and won't complete. Support is a little above useless. (Support uses obviously fake names.)
- (2022-03-09, v:3.0.4) Stella Wang: How to unsubscribe from the service
Please advise how to unsubscribe this service. I saw it charged me again this month and I didn't use any service. i just wanted a one-time purchase.
- (2021-10-26, v:2.9.2) Beck Chen: is this used for facebook groups?
Hi there, is it that I click the extension button in Chrome when I see new member requests? Then it will extract their email that they give in the entry form? Let me know if this is how this extension works..
- (2021-03-11, v:1.4) Judy Arango: Can't download
Cant download this extension
- (2021-03-09, v:1.4) Marketing Anonymous: Can't download
Cant download this extension