This extension seamlessly makes typos as you type, install it to annoy the hell people.
An extension that interacts with the text areas and inputs of any page you go to. As you type it will seamlessly produce typos. The kind of errors it will randomly produce are: - Change one character to a character close in the keyboard. - Ignore the space keypress. - Duplicate a key stroke. - Ignore a keystroke. It will basically annoy the hell out of anyone that has this installed. Note: it will not interact with the inputs with the type parameter set to password, this is to allow any unknowing user to login anywhere.
- (2021-09-03) Lizzy Røse: so i usually make typos all the time so idk what will happen when you do a typo maybe it will fix the typo
- (2019-11-08) Marit van Helden: doesn't work at all
- (2015-01-22) Christopher Foottit: My co-worker installed this extension on my computer yesterday. The last 24 hours has been the most miserable time of my life. I have had to triple check my work all day long until I got so frustrated that I threw my keyboard in the trash.
- (2014-03-13) Chris Iossa: Works great, it takes a while to notice, if possible, could there be an option to increase or decrease the frequency of the typos?
- (2014-01-10) Seth Meyers: Great idea. Doesn't work.
- (2013-08-12) Evan Shellborn: It's perfectly subtle, to not work so much that you KNOW something is wrong. I thought it wasn't even working at first.
- (2013-04-02) Zach Orum: This plugin really works, and it's really annoying. It fortunately doesn't work on this review text box.