A export tool for Youtube, one click to export Youtube playlist to CSV, save Youtube playlist, backup your tracklists.
A export tool for Youtube, one click to export Youtube playlist to csv, save Youtube playlist, backup your tracklists. How it works? 1. Enter the Youtube playlist ID 2. Click the export button 3. Done! What columns you can export? #videoId #videoURL #title #description #playlistId #playlistURL #channelId #channelTitle #publishedAt #thumbnail #high-thumbnail #maxres-thumbnail #medium-thumbnail #standard-thumbnail #status Data Privacy All data is processed in your local computer, it is never passing through our web server, no one knows what you exported. FAQ https://playlistexport.getwebooster.com
- (2022-05-31) Thomas Nilsson: Not working, all I can get is Opps! Please make sure to enter the correct playlist ID.
- (2021-09-03) ghulam ali: At least offer something extra
- (2021-09-02) Kadircan Erşahin: thank you sounds good not working. sign in not working
- (2021-08-24) Anson H.: There's a stupid limit of exporting maximum 25 videos per playlist unless you pay $9.99/month.
- (2021-05-09) Thundard Records: 25 videos maximum
- (2021-05-04) Pain Exotic: You have to sign in with your google account inorder to use it. And who knows what they'd do with your data/info. Def a privacy concern there.
- (2021-05-04) David Ashton: All it does when I click on the icon is ask me to sign in, nothing happens when I click to sign in with or without google. Removed.
- (2021-03-02) Rendi Khrisna: I stand corrected. It works... wrongly put the whole URL instead of the ID. It just limited to 25 titles on freemium version if i am not mistaken....