Never leave Trakt
Version 3.0 is out to support the redesign of the Trakt WebSite This addons is a quite simple xmbc remote allowing you to play your content from trakt.tv. It adds play button to movie/episode in trakt.tv interface to start the content in xbmc. It also show a player bar at the bottom of trakt.tv web site allowing you to pause,resume,stop or seek the currently playing item in xbmc. Restrictions ============ 1/The current version will only work with the websocket version of the XBMC JSON-RPC api. You'll need to activate it (and surely restart your XBMC ) in order to use it . (http://kodi.wiki/view/JSON-RPCAPI#EnablingJSON-RPC) 2/ The current version will only work with the http version of track.tv Changelog ====== -- v3.0 -- - Support of the new trakt page -- v3.1 -- - Warn the user when using the https version of trakt.tv - Add control button to pause/stop/seek the current element in step - add support of input sending to xbmc (hold Alt) - currently are supported Up,Down,Right, Left, Esc , Home RoadMap ====== - Fallback to http if the websocket is not supported/accessible.
- (2018-08-25) Marco Antonio Aguilar: muy bien
- (2018-01-17) Piotr Żuralski: The extension is now useless as major websites uses now TLS (https) connection, which this extension is not supporting
- (2016-10-22) Petr Vodvarka: Does not work anymore. Trakt won't let you use http instead of https. Wish it did work tho!
- (2016-09-20) Mark Palmos: Installs using port 9090 (kodi is 8080, but that fails for some reason) but Trakt.tv will not link with Kodi unless you are on http instead of https... but trakt will not stay on http.trakt.tv so the addon is useless. Oh well, was a nice idea.
- (2015-09-08) M: Works great!
- (2014-11-02) Justin Cram: Okay, Doesn't work but i'm having xbmc issues with bonjour So dont think its the extensions fault Neutral right now.
- (2013-12-23) Martin Skrædder Hjord: What a shame. I have double checked my XBMC settings, but it's not working.
- (2017-02-27, v:3.1) Solange Shahino: צפיה בסרטים
איך אוכל להעלות סרט על המסך
- (2017-02-16, v:3.1) claire Loftus: port
hi, it says failed to connect and uses 9090
- (2016-02-06, v:3.1) Max Mangani: trakt keeps going to https
Hi. This addon used to work fine, but somehow even when I browse to the non-https trakt.tv it redirects me automatically to the https version, so I cannot use this addon anymore. Anyone else who encountered this issue who knows how to default to non https site?
- (2015-11-20, v:3.1) Steve C: unable to connect
is this version specific? using 14.2, correct IP and I've tried ports 8080 and 9090 still get "failed to connect" able to connect with different app remote via android phone.
- (2014-10-25, v:2.0) muggi san: Xbmc hosts
Hi, thanks for the addon seems very good. Would be nice if somehow it could be possible to have more xbmc hosts added, so you could choose the host it should send the play command to, with the play button or select the host somehow easily. this extension in chrome has profiles to add to choose from more xbmc hosts, just to give an example: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fncjhcjfnnooidlkijollckpakkebden
- (2014-05-08, v:2.0) Joe Jones: updates ?
Really like this extension, and was wondering if you are still planning on adding the play from calendar icon ? Thanks
- (2013-09-24, v:1.1) Mike Schack: Can't connect??
I dont know why i can't? can u maybe send me a tut?
- (2013-09-04, v:1.1) Owen Genzlinger: Don't see a way to play anything from trakt
I have added the extension and don't get the connection error when visiting trakt.tv. I have only seen the play button once (and it worked) but now when I visit any movie or TV episode it doesn't seem to show up.
- (2013-09-03, v:1.1) Gustav Utterheim: Doesn't work on https://trakt.tv
Please add https://trakt.tv to the manifest.json-file. Otherwise this extension is quite extraordinary!
- (2013-08-21, v:1.1) Frank D.: Commenting
Hi Just wanted to mention that it's not possible to post a comment when the player is active. You can type text but the 'post' button isn't clickable. Hope you can fix this in a future update :) [email protected] regards
- (2013-08-19, v:1.1) Dieter Blomme: Can't connect to xbmc
It seems it uses port 9090 and not the port specified for some reason ...