This extension lets you open each link in new tab
A majority of us spending hours on the internet hate to override the current page by another one on clicking a link. It becomes tedious at times to crawl back to where we started making the mess, mostly because it slipped off our minds to press the 'ctrl' while clicking the link, or we were lazy enough to right-click and choose 'open link in new tab'. Here's when newTab comes to rescue, just activate it by clicking its icon and it will open each link in a new tab, as long as you don't press it again and deactivate. So, forget the task of remembering 'ctrl' or right-clicks, and let newTab do it for you.
- (2021-02-28) Pavel Senatorov: Doesn't work at all + no options to check+tune also :(
- (2021-02-06) Shameless 404: youtube bug
- (2021-01-20) 周文: 棒
- (2020-12-10) voltaren klakochi: Ура! Всё работает как надо, спасибо.
- (2019-12-03) Certainty 777: It Works! Yay! Thank You
- (2018-11-29) Fritz Poux Jr: Works great!! All you have to do is hold ctrl and click on the link to open the link in a new tab.
- (2018-08-01) Does absolutely nothing.
- (2018-05-09) Kaoru Tsukiike: perfact，this is what i am looking for. oh,i hope search engine page not open in new tab,like next
- (2018-04-15) whole product: yyyy
- (2017-12-27) Ryan Jack: A simple "Open Link In New Tab" extension that you can turn on/off as required. Not as useful as a "right click to open in new tab" extension, but as there is not yet one of those that works properly, this provides a great and simple alternative.
- (2017-12-15) Maria C: Has a simple On/Off button to (de)activate it. Works for me!
- (2017-10-04) Chustco: Finally!! A extension that works ok with left click links!! Thanks!!
- (2018-04-04, v:1.0.0) Jeromy Manuel: Seems to be broken
It used to work perfectly until Chrome v65 came out. I'm on Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) specifically.
- (2018-03-05, v:1.0.0) permissions
What permissions does this extension need?
- (2018-03-01, v:1.0.0) Aecio F. Neto: bookmark in newTab
Greetings. It would be nice to have an option -or by default- to open bookmarks in a new tab when extension is toggled on. Is it feasible?
- (2017-10-17, v:1.0.0) Rapid Rabbit: New Tab
I have imported my bookmarks from Firefox. However, when I click one of them, the website opens on the SAME tab rather than a NEW tab. Also, the OPTIONS choice is grayed out.