make Razer Chroma LEDs go dark when entering fullscreen
Turns the LEDs on Razer Chroma enabled devices black when entering fullscreen mode. Requires the most recent version of Razer Synapse 2 to be installed.
- (2020-01-17) Jordan Lechna: It doesn't work, I have the Razer Cynosa Chroma. When I entered fullscreen nothing happens
- (2019-06-06) René Simonsen: Didn't work at all for me. I have Razer Blackwidow X Chroma. When I exit or lose focus of full screen window, the lights turn off for a sec, before turning back on.
- (2018-06-23) Milan Dwarka: works perfect
- (2018-03-21) TBNRkworth Tebsnar: Did not work what so ever on my razer naga hex v2 chroma very unhappy
- (2018-03-19) Mark Khouru: den er mega dårlig man kan ikke deaktivere den
- (2018-02-24) Le4Turtlz: meh
- (2018-02-23) vzr: It works well on my setup with all Chroma devices, not just keyboard. Tested with BlackWidow Chroma V2, MambaTE Chroma and FireFly Chroma mouse mat. I am suggesting a feature: Change Chroma color into static for all devices depending on website theme color meta tag (I have TemperMonkey script of my own which do just this, but it would be better single to use single extension)
- (2017-12-10) Lootic: it doesn't even work
- (2017-10-08) Tim Baas: Works great for my Blackwidow and Firefly. My Deathadder Chroma doesn't turn off though.
- (2017-10-05) Jonathan Wilson: Does exactly what it says, it's great. Would rate 5 stars if it worked on Vivaldi too.
- (2017-08-10) Shoaib Mahmud: Not working for me
- (2017-08-04) Bryan Martinez: Works just fine for me, pretty neat and if i need the leds on i just disable the extention
- (2017-08-01) Panji: It works...Does what it says and its pretty useful for me dont know why it has so many bad rating tho
- (2017-07-13) Linder chavez cobos: execelente