Tab management made easy.
tabExtend makes it easy to manage and find your tabs. The extension replaces your new tab and gives you the ability to visually organize and save sites by drag and drop. You can add notes, to-dos, and save text snippets. Arrange and collected it all in groups and categories that you create. It has been designed for speed and ease of use to help you quickly declutter your everyday workspace. Save all your open tabs in one go, by drag and drop or right-click any site for an option to close and save the site to a group of your choice. Then customize your group with a title and a symbol to quickly find what you are looking for. Context switch effortlessly between groups of tabs with one-click for opening and closing. Free to try, no account needed, unlimited time, up to 30 saves.
- (2021-06-09) David Hall: I've been trying out a slew of different tab managers and always ran up against compromises I couldn't live with, until now. TabExtend just about scratches every itch imaginable and appears to be on an aggressive development path too. I am extremely happy with it.
- (2021-06-09) Jason Chen: 感覺比Workona更好用，不管是Tab管理、臨時筆記、書籤管理，這個擴充功能都能更便利你的瀏覽作業流程，強烈推薦！
- (2021-06-09) Ahmed Salah: Well This is a great tool and very easy to use. I was able to separate all my stuff between personal, work and my side-hustle. I change workspace and I feel I`m in another browser. I really love how It can make me more organized.
- (2021-06-08) Callie: I really like it. It's not your average bookmark manager where you are just collecting tabs. It's built for organized productivity and the overall user experience has been fantastic. I love how the founder is super responsive and humble as well. Great founder, great product. I'm looking forward to seeing this tool grow!
- (2021-06-07) Mohamed Hassouna: It is one of the most friendly, easy to use/ navigate / assign tabs organizer. It save you load of time and memory especially if you work on multiple windows and tabs,
- (2021-06-06) Patrick Biegel: This is a great tool for bookmarks management! I tried a lot of tools and until now, nothing was as slick and handy like tabExtend. Time will tell how much time it will save me but in the last few hours it saved me quite a lot! The support is very responsive and friendly and I think tabExtend has a bright future ahead. A cool addition would be an extension for Firefox. Just try it out!
- (2021-06-06) Tim Ponting: Once you understand the simple hierarchy, it's really easy to set up your own filing system based around your browser - it's actually very flexible and useful in the way it takes the tab group system and overlays it in such a way that it just works. Adding notes in with your tab lists is also really cool. I look forward to seeing how this develops, but to be honest it could well be that less is more in this case. What it does, it does very well, and the design is super friendly. Nice dev too, seen his posts on Reddit and seems to be pretty on the ball. I hope this one grows and thrives, it deserves to.
- (2021-06-05) Sherman Hu: tabExtend saves me having to use alot of RAM keeping 600 tabs open in Firefox, organized into 'containers' for different clients and projects. Now, tabExtend allows me to only open a tab/group of tabs within context of a client's project, or an activity (like research or writing), and keep the RAM pretty chilled. I've enjoy my email conversations with Gustav, who's passion for this extension is clearly obvious and his open-mindedness to suggestions and unique use cases endears me even more to this product! Thanks Gustav! I'm a fan!
- (2021-06-05) Nitesh Manav: This is an incredible tool. I was using Qlearly but that remained unstable for a long time. But this one is fast, smooth and comes with nice UI. The founder is active and responsive and keeps releasing new features. Highly Recommended.
- (2021-06-02) Jackson Dean Chase: Been using this tool for a few weeks now and love it. It's really simple to set up and easy to use. My 100+ open tab nightmare is a thing of the past thanks to TabExtend! And on the rare times I've had an issue, support has been fast and friendly. I had tried Session Buddy and StartMe before, and while both were decent options, neither was ideal for my needs. Glad I kept looking and found this!
- (2021-05-30) Tanveer Singh: Love to use it
- (2021-05-24) Raven S.: This is hands-down my favorite and most used Chrome Extension by far! I have fallen in love with it despite having tried several tab managers previously. TabExtend is so much more than just a tab manager; they now have workspaces, light mode/dark mode, and you can included checklists as well which I use as a to-do list or even wish list tool. I love the UI/UX and how it appears similar to a Trello Board. Alternate views such as grid view, teams feature, and sharing of boards are included in the roadmap as well. There is also now an import feature that allows those of us with a large number of bookmarks (guilty!) to import those across TabExtend, which is also available as an extension on Microsoft Edge and Firefox. The founder is responsive to user feedback, and the tool is getting better and better with each iteration. Seriously a beautiful and useful tool that I use in my everyday workflow - you will fall in love as well!
- (2021-05-17) Rod Paris: I love TabExtend, clean UI/UX and very useful as a daily basis !
- (2021-05-12) DANZY DESIGN & MARKETING: Nice UI, Easy to use, AMAZING extension, NEEDED this years ago. TabExtend is amazing extension, helps you organise your bookmarks into easily findable categories, columns etc. I simply love it. I'm using Brave, and it works perfectly. Customer support has been really responsive, and the creator is MAKING continual updates. Highly recommend it.
- (2021-05-11) V Keerthi Vikram: One of the best Tab Management and bookmark manger apps I have come across, with a beautiful and aesthetic UI. Worth a try, with free plan having most of the features with the only limit being 30 sites. The pro plan is absolutely worth it.
- (2021-05-08) Nuno Palha: Live Changer! I´m a bookmark "freak" and i´ve tried all the possible ways and softwares to save my bookmarks in a way that is practical, Aesthetical and fluid enough so that i can change and adapt things when i need it. This is by far the best solution i found and right now, i can´t live without it.
- (2021-05-05) Vivek G: Tabextend is not just an extremely useful tab manager but a complete productivity suite for your new tab. The UI/UX is great and the developers are adding new features regularly. In addition to tab management and storing my quick links, I am also using it my todo list app. I think more people should try this.
- (2021-05-02) Jon Crypto: FINALLY a wonderful plugin to manage all out tabs!!! Intuitive, performant and essential to our workflow now! Many thanks to tabextend.com for this little gem!!
- (2021-04-27) Darren Dudhill: Easily the best Chrome extension i use. It works really well and everything is finally organised.
- (2021-04-22) Vishal Pawar: The one extension to solve all your problems and improve productivity. tabextend is great in its INTERFACE, QUALITY, and SERVICE. This make it just Awseome.
- (2021-04-22) Grace Kenney: TabExtend is better than OneTab, which I was using previously. It has some quirks and things to work out for a better user experience, but overall, I am willing to invest my time in importing 5,000+ saved links into TabExtend. This is helping me to greatly shorten the organizing time and be able to make use of everything I have saved. My workflow in moving everything over from OneTab is to make grouped tabs by similar topics in OneTab and then open all those links in that group. Then I import them to tabExtend, where I move them to their appropriate Categories and Groups. But what would motivate me to actually spend money on an extension? The developer was really humble and open ears. I know he is being contacted a lot these days, yet he still took time to answer all my questions and suggestions. I also like the fact that when you look his name up on the tabExtend site, you find this under his bio: "Founder, father of two, living in Sweden". I always appreciate people who show how important their family is to them. This made me want to support his project more, actually. It's very sweet and also shows he has priorities other than making a quick buck or two. I hope that over time, the UX will improve and we will have something I can use to replace all of my other note-taking apps and programs. An extension is much more convenient and useful, and I really like being able to organize the madness I have been hoarding over the years. I feel like freedom is on the way! Thanks, Gustav, and hope you won't be too swamped from the massive influx of users this week!
- (2021-04-08) R McK: This is a very clean, nice extension. The biggest issue is that nowhere is it mentioned that it costs $72/year if paid monthly ($48 if paid annually) if saving more than 30 tabs. There are roughly a dozen similar extensions / services with more functionality for less. For example, several alternatives offer full-text search of any saved content by saving an entire "readable" copy of the article. There are a couple minor functional issues, as well: no multi-select, and the presentation of the categories is not designed for people with several. For example, no recursion or ability to list in table/tree-form, etc.
- (2021-04-07) Gabriel Maldonado: Takes full page instead my lovely Unsplash photo preview, why is it so massive? And design is not fit to chrome design looks "pimple on the forehead" plus it looks like old style from 2012, when you plan to update it? For now, sorry no...
- (2021-04-03) Kimi H: Simple and easy to use! There are so many tab management extensions out there. Tried quite a few but none of them matches THIS one. Good GUI and super easy to use. The most notable and interesting UX design is the extension can replace (upon your setup) the 'new tab' page, it just makes the tab management more intuitive and straight forward. Quite often we spoil ourselves with many tabs opened because we wanna go back and check instantly, this setup just works!
- (2021-03-26) SONY CHEN: How to edit(rename, modify url) link? By the way, this is the greatest extension i never see, well done man! i wish google acquire this extension and make it become default new tab page!
- (2021-03-23) ali moiz: Very cool concept. Beautiful, functional, responsive, and a productivity-boosting tool. Thank you
- (2021-03-23) Navneet Shrivastava: I'm yet to use it to full potential. I'm now rid of the worry of losing tabs
- (2021-03-22) Andy Dietler: It's great. I work from home and have a bunch of monitors and always have the same sets of tabs open on my side view monitors so it's so nice to quickly open a set of tabs for social or work or music or whatever.
- (2021-03-08) Josh Millgate: Great extension, great design, great developer! Super happy to have found this app.
- (2021-03-07) Martin Mouritzen: Woah, the addon I never knew I needed in my life. This is so great for uncluttering my many many windows and tabs.
- (2021-03-07) Josh Ting: Such an amazing chrom extension, literaly what I was looking for. Slick design, easy to use, awesome developer with amazing cutomer service. Highly Recommend!
- (2021-03-06) Moonshine: For a developer who has to go through a lot of tabs and information, this extension is a life saver. And the developer? is just amazing and helpful and that just makes the extension even better.
- (2021-03-03) Harun Guven: I didn't know that I wanted this extension, this is just wonderful!
- (2021-03-03) Taha Sümer Deveci: Well, yeah the extension is very nice and has a cool UI, but you should keep in mind that it is basically a paid extension. Free tier offers up to 30 saves, if you save a tab, then bam 1 is gone, left 29, even if you delete the tab you saved afterward from your collection. So it is practically a paid extension to be honest. Which is fine of course, just not for me at this moment, i am not willing to pay for such feature right now.
- (2021-03-02) Tyler Forsythe: I was really skeptical about this extension at first but have since paid for a year of pro and have no regrets. The utility and convenience this extension provides exceeds all other similar extensions and methods I've tried. Really really useful. Also, the support is wonderful. The developer is really engaged.
- (2021-02-25) 刘卓: hope the dark mode can change when the laptop system changes,now I have to change it by myself.btw,it is really beautiful.
- (2021-02-17) Shahil Jain: The only problem I have with this extension is an aesthetic one and that's the deafult chrome scrollbars. If you could add custom scorllbars that would make the extension look infinitely better. Other than that great extension. Keep it up!
- (2021-02-09) Sunghyun Cho: The developer is extremely, i mean "extremely", helpful and supportive. Great App.
- (2021-02-01) Vincent Bekong: What a nifty little tool. its very useful, instead of sifting through a bunch of bookmarks, everything is available for me when I...get this...open a new tab!! As a freelance illustrator, I use of lot of resources when trying to meet client needs, being able to save references, research an even notes for later viewing and consumption in one place is VERY VERY convenient!
- (2021-01-26) Abdul Fatir Aziz: This is great! These guys need more awareness. I have been trying to figure it out and definitely gonna make a youtube video. If my video goes viral, your extension will blow. Keep working on this~
- (2021-01-22) Wrik: Exactly what you'll need as a student who needs to manage hundreds of tab daily for each subject.
- (2021-01-22) Peter Johansson: Saves me a lot of time while during research. A must have for all those "I should read this later, better save a tab" people out there. Now I can actually find those tabs before interest runs out.
- (2021-01-19) Gabe Ragland: This is a must have extension for anyone that tends to have a lot of tabs open. Love it!
- (2021-01-19) Shawn Park: If you are anything like me, I have 25+ tabs open at any given time. I have tried every extension out there (including OneTab, Session Buddy, Great Suspender), but I can honestly say that tabExtend is the one! It is easy to save my tabs, manage them, and review them. I also love how I can organize the tabs into different categories to keep everything neat and organized. But my favorite feature has to be that every time I do a "CTRL T" in Chrome to open a new browsing tab, tabExtend opens right up with it, so it's always there for me to use and save my tabs. Gustav also offers excellent support, and he is very prompt about answering any questions and fixing any minor issues that I have had. Give it a try; you won't be disappointed!
- (2021-01-18) Philip carlsson: 1 minute to learn - 30 minutes saved every day of tab jumping. Especially nice when I quickly need to open new tab groups while in video meetings.
- (2021-01-18) Rob Holm: Exactly what I needed! Great tool!
- (2021-01-14) Alexander Eriksson: As someone who always has numerous windows of tabs open, this is a great tool for organizing and structuring them. I use it on a daily basis both for work and personal purposes, highly recommended!
- (2021-06-10, v:1.5.4) Bryan Ang: My tab extend isnt showing after my computer restarted
My tab extend isnt showing after my computer restarted
- (2021-05-08, v:1.4.2) Yannick Jolliet: Uninstall - reinstall
Hi, I had a bug, so needed to Uninstall and then reinstall now working but I lost all my tabs... Can I get them back????? please!! ;-) Thanks Yannick
- (2021-05-08, v:1.4.2) Rohit Rawat: Unable to rearrange groups.
When I try to rearrange tab groups in this extension, it shows a popup message saying, 'Something went wrong, Missing or insufficient permissions'. And also the new order of tab groups is not set. They stay in the same order as when they were created. Please look into this bug, it's a huge thumbs down so far.
- (2021-04-27, v:1.3.1) Shaun Lim: Permission error
Having permission error when doing any actions while logged in. Not error logs or anything.
- (2021-04-07, v:1.3.1) Gabriel Maldonado: I can't reopen my account and delete it!
Error "Something went wrong! This credential is already associated …" Please fix it! I want to enter and remove my data with account!
- (2021-03-26, v:1.3.1) Shierley Rosario: tabExtend not working after logging in
Hi! I recently added the tabextend extension but when I log in it goies blank and it won't load anything.
- (2021-03-14, v:1.3.0) Krishan Samarawickrama: Missing or insufficient permissions
I'm getting the following error. Missing or insufficient permissions