Aid players learning while playing their games on chess.com. Graphics and data from chessok.com
Open a little table to help chess.com player pick their next opening move. Information included number of games, winning percentages and more... Thanks chessok.com for their free chess opening tree :).
- (2019-08-22) dulce lizbeth ruiz carrillo: bueno
- (2017-04-07) The only problem I have with this extension is a very big one indeed. It may surprise someone to know, yet most of us have caught on to this fact already, cheating is just wrong eh, especially with the greatest most ancient game ever. And you better believe that I'm referring to Chess! Cheaters are losers I once heard someone say. And when a chess player-wanna-be cheats with some digital or textual tool, he or she will forever be unable to reach their own potential skill level in the game of chess.
- (2017-02-09) Carlos Lechuga Leiton: Es fácil y divertida
- (2016-10-01) Shaun Campbell: Doesn't work. Why do I have to give it a star?
- (2016-03-23) Jean-Yves Toumit: I liked it but it is not working with recent versions of Chrome.
- (2015-08-29) James Goranowski: childish
- (2015-06-22) Jesus Steer: Love it
- (2013-05-06) Rayyan Layth: This is really an useful tool.
- (2014-12-28, v:1.2) Erik Chess: Hello from Chess.com!
Hi Nhan! Looks like you enjoy making extensions for Chess.com :) Would you be interested in doing this on behalf of Chess.com officially? Let me know! Erik Chess.com [email protected]