Get code for research/scientific papers on Google, Microsoft, Semantic Scholar and ArXiv.
Science Nest database has code from all disciplines (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, ...). This is a Beta version and we will be adding code to our repository on a regular basis. The extension checks the "search results" of the following academic search engines: - Google Scholar - Semantic Scholar - Microsoft Academic - ArXiv For each search result, if the code is available at Science Nest, a link to the paper code is provided. Just click the green "Get Code". Otherwise, you are provided with links to either request the code or submit the code if you are the owner of the paper. Just click the orange "Request Code" or the red "Submit Code". The extension will also provide you with links to all related papers with code available on Science Nest. Just click our logo in the extension tool bar on the top to see some samples of related papers with code. You can click any of the papers to get its code or you can click "More..." to be redirected to Science Nest with more search results related to your search query. (Note: our extension needs to be "pinned" to see Science Nest logo in the extension bar.) Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or concerns at: https://www.sciencenest.com/contact/
- (2021-01-18) Karim Amin: Awesome 👏
- (2021-01-17) Alaa Khamis: An excellent and easy-to-use code search tool with advanced search options and ability to handle complex queries and return results highly relevant and more comprehensive compared to generic scientific search engines.
- (2020-12-19) sally hegazy: Great idea! very helpful for research
- (2020-11-29) Mahmoud Zaki: Very useful for researches, excellent idea , must try
- (2020-11-22) Basma Sherif: Very useful and efficient. Highly recommended.
- (2020-11-19) Ahmed Wagdy: Out of my experience, it is very efficient and useful. It helped my to get three neatly written, functioning and well-commented codes for three different papers in less than 2 minutes. I liked the categorization by field section. It keeps you updated by the latest uploaded codes in your field. It is an essential tool for researcher to speed up their learning curves.
- (2020-11-18) Ayman Eltantawy: A must-have tool for researchers.
- (2020-11-17) Sandra Céspedes: The extension works pretty well. It is neat and discovers access to the source codes in Science Nest really fast. It would be of great help to the research community
- (2020-11-14) Dina Aboubakr: Great tool for research ,very helpful one
- (2020-11-11) NIZAR ALSHARIF: Brilliant idea, great platform, cool extension.. keep up the good work to support research!
- (2020-11-11) David Trueman: So useful for researchers looking for code. They've done all the hard work of finding the code and it shows up in your search results.
- (2020-11-09) Khaled Ossama: Great tool for researchers. Highly recommended
- (2020-11-09) Wenchao Xu: The extension is great when using google scholar to search paper that it automatically show if there is available codes.
- (2020-11-09) wendao xu: The extension is very useful for researchers to find good reference in implementation.
- (2020-11-09) Hassan Aboubakr Omar: Excellent!
- (2020-11-08) 承楠: Great extension. Helps find the code of the academic papers. Liked it a lot.