This extension Refresh the Portlets every time You reach Netsuite Home
Refreshes the portlets in your Netsuite Dashboard Automatically every time you login or access your netsuite Home Page. Next Time you loads your Netsuite Home, Portlets Refresh Automatically!!! Jobin & Jismi focus exclusively on delivering end-to-end NetSuite development solutions to enterprises. Our bunch of adroit NetSuite professionals with their profound knowledge in diverse NetSuite tools and technologies take your cloud ERP a step further by providing brilliant NetSuite solutions. We provide NetSuite customization, implementation, and administration service. [email protected] Now We support ALL the Domains !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2021-04-02) Laurent Patricio: Works great. This really should be a native feature to NetSuite but I'm glad I found this extension.
- (2019-11-14) Dave Mayes: Great extension. This has allowed us to put a display screen in the warehouse office, and have regular updates.
- (2019-10-29) Tony Zuko: Works very well! Refreshes the portlet every time I load home page. However, completely stopped working after NetSuite 2019.2 update. Please fix! :)
- (2019-10-21) Gerald Tan: Very handy App! Thanks Jobin.
- (2019-08-20) Campbell Galon: Good extension, simple and useful. However after I installed it I discovered I would rather have portlets refresh themselves continually, not just at page load. So i developed an extension which does that. anyone else seeking that functionality, search "FreshPortlet for NetSuite" in the webstore.
- (2019-06-18) Ira Sevastyanova: works well on the home page, is it expected to work on other modules dashboards? doesn't refresh for me, eg. projects dashboard
- (2019-06-18) Uyanga Bulgan: Hello, Thank you so much for this extension, love it. The only thing that doesn't quite sit right with me is when we have Analytics charts on dashboard, the chart pops out to a full screen and then we have to manually minimise it. Is this something you can look at? Thank you again.
- (2019-04-03) Mikey Baba: Worked well until recent update.
- (2018-07-16) Anurag Dighe: Working perfectly so far. Question here: how are effecting change on the portlets? Via the DOM? Thanks!
- (2018-05-14) Rijo John: Works Fine ...
- (2018-05-01) James Sutton: Didn't refresh the portlet when pressing the home button.
- (2021-09-10, v:2.2) Lim Kuan Boon: Is this extension still working for 2021.1?
Tested the extension and it does not seems to refresh the analytic portlet.
- (2019-11-01, v:2.1) Scott Abraham: Not working
The portlet refresher is not working correctly since the Netsuite 2019.2 update. KPI meters update but all other portlets including reminders and cases no longer refresh. Please advise when this will be fixed.
- (2019-10-21, v:2.1) Kris Legerton: Version 2.1 - 10/21/19 - This extension stopped working
Hello, This has been a huge help and I love this extension, however today it has suddenly stopped working all together, this is still working for my co-workers. I have tried removing and adding the extension again and restarting my computer... Any thoughts? Looking on this board it looks like a few others are having this problem as well. Thank you!
- (2019-10-21, v:2.1) Gerald Tan: Our portlets are not updating after we have upgraded to 2019.2
Hi, This no longer is refreshing all the portlets after our account was upgraded to 2019.2 We love the app!
- (2019-10-07, v:2.1) Matthew Bronoske: Custom Dashboards
Does this work for custom dashboards as well, or is it limited to only the Home dashboard?
- (2019-08-29, v:2.1) Michael Brum: Extension no longer works after 2019.2 update
Title pretty much describes the issue. It no longer refreshes the portlets following the 2019.2 update last week.
- (2019-04-05, v:1.3) James Malloy: The refresher seems to no longer be working
It no longer refreshes portlets on the refresh of the page.
- (2019-04-03, v:1.3) Brian Rauzi: No Longer Works With Release 2019.1
The title says it all, worked great until the "Release 2019.1 update"
- (2018-12-28, v:1.3) dana karmona: is the link below suppose to refresh (eu2)
- (2018-11-14, v:1.2) Not working currently
Not working Could you please add system.na3.netsuite.com to the permissions Maybe you should allow the editing of the permissions from the Chrome -Settings-Extensions page?
- (2018-11-01, v:1.2) Brian Kiser: Not working
Could you please add system.na3.netsuite.com to the permissions Maybe you should allow the editing of the permissions from the Chrome -Settings-Extensions page? Thanks Brian
- (2018-07-24, v:1.1) Chris Deakin: Support for domains
Hello, Any chance you can support the debugger domain and the eu2 domain as well please? Thanks Chris