Now Push Seamlessly connecting your devices together as one, on any device, on any operating system, on your phone, your tablet,…
Now Push Seamlessly connecting your devices together as one, on any device, on any operating system, on your phone, your tablet, your mac, your PC, or just in your browser. Share Anything, Copy/Paste Cross-Platform, Set Reminders Send text, links, and files seamlessly between any device. Copy and Paste between any device. Set quick and easy reminders. Private and Public RSS Feeds Create and follow public or private RSS feeds with Threads. Use your private Threads to create personalized integrations with Zapier and IFTTT. A Secure Platform Now Push is a secure platform with FULL "End to End Encryption" for all messages and files by default, with no exceptions.
- (2021-02-16) Filip Jančo: Doesn't even work. Messages from chrome extension don't appear on any other device and vice versa. Feels like alpha version of the app.
- (2021-02-15) Matt Ellison: Sign in buttons don't work on chrome.
- (2021-01-26) Andy Topley: Browser (Edge) crashes instantly when trying to sign in to the extension
- (2021-02-23, v:1.0.8) terence: Yandex
I have the iphone version and Yandex on my mac. It doesn't appear to be working. I logged out from both, then logged in again, the ios version wants to work but the chromium version in Yandex doesn't! Hope that helps x
- (2020-10-29, v:1.0.5) Alexander Kreisel: Can't send or receive pushes from the extension.
The title says it all. When I try to send something form the extensions, it just freezes up and nothing happens. I have the app working on my iPhone, but the pushes I send never arrive in the extension. I am using the chromium based MS Edge Browser, if that makes a difference. My account is linked to my google account.
- (2020-08-28, v:1.0.2) Malachi Davis: Now push chrome extension
Had trouble signing in. Got that to work by repeating the login process (signed in with google) Can type in a message. Upon clicking the send arrow, nothing happens. Attempted to send a picture. Was able to select the picture from local drive. Upon selection, nothing happens. Chrome Version: 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit) Access to all Sites: True Cookies Allowed: True Please advise. Thank you, -mal