Enhance your OGame for faster mining
This extention is the userscript pendant for chrome browser (see http://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/78537). This tool not only calculates the needed small (and if necessary also big) transporter for resource transport from a colony to your home planet, but also provides a transport workflow. Some extra settings allows you to automatically select debris field as target if recycler are in fleet. Once you have set the homeworld coordinates a click on the new transport menu item will start the transport workflow where all fields are pre calculated and pre set as you set in preferences. Preferences could only be reached in chrome by clicking onto fleet symbol next to transport menu item. This extention has auto language detection, based on server you are playing on. Currently these languages are included: * german * english * greek * bulgarian * french * spanish * portuguese * hungarian * serbian * dutch Latest updates: - Version 0.54 -- Fix for "Select debrisfield as target if recyler is in fleet" not working -- Fix for resources order -- Added message for visiting research page so we can calculate the bonus - Version 0.53 -- OGame 7.x ready -- Class bonus will now be applied -- Research bonus will be applied
- (2019-03-12) Ihsan aydın: Need update for capacity changes according to hyper tech
- (2017-11-19) Johannes Kölbach: TOP!
- (2015-10-07) Jens Rosemeyer: Works as intended. Worklfow for saving time while getting all resources to main planet.
- (2015-08-20) Avg Team: i dont work
- (2019-12-17, v:0.51) Jens Karsø: Any updates?
Hi - are you planning any updates for the new version 7 of ogame?
- (2019-12-14, v:0.51) Nicolas Erb: plus à jour depuis la v7
bonjour, depuis hier ogame a mis une mise à jour, la v7, depuis hier donc ce script ne fonctionne plus à mon grand regret... compté vous faire une mise à jours aussi ? cordialement
- (2019-06-08, v:0.51) Malte Bockhorst: Capacity
Hello. With an update this year the cargoships capacity increases due to research. The calculation for how many transports are needed still calculates with 25'000 for the big cargo ships. In my case it can transport 40'000 thogh. Could you implement the change in the calculation?
- (2017-04-12, v:0.48) ReesusSardonicus: Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?