Transcribe and caption Google Meet in real time, and save audio transcripts to your Otter.ai account.
Stay engaged in your meetings and let Otter.ai capture conversations for you. Otter.ai offers the best automatic live transcription and note-taking experience for virtual and in-person meetings. Otter.ai is available in English across Web, iOS, Android, Zoom, and Google Meet. The Otter.ai Chrome Extension lets you transcribe and caption Google Meet in real time, and save audio transcripts to your Otter account. HOW TO USE: • Start Google Meet in your browser • Click on the Otter.ai Chrome Extension icon to open the extension. Sign up or log in. • Click on the Record button • Click the CC button to open live captions • Click the || button to pause, then either select Resume Recording or Stop Recording • The audio transcript is automatically saved in your Otter account CONTACT US • Email: [email protected] • Facebook: @OtterAI • LinkedIn: Otter.ai • Twitter: @Otter_ai • Web: otter.ai
- (2021-01-31) Muhammet Tolga Buğday: It does not work. I could not sign in with this extension. Also, does not record anythin on google meet.
- (2021-01-29) Sarang Mulchandani: The transcription is amazing, if you could only add timestamps according to the current time and speaker names to be attached like in Google Meet CC's, this would become amazing!!
- (2021-01-26) Tao Xing: Very useful extension for Google Meet! It has pretty high accuracy, even comparing to Google one. It's really handy to have a copy of the meeting transcript that you can search and playback after meeting finished.
- (2021-01-25) Zane Dickens: Enjoying using this so far - it would be amazing if it could pull in the current speaker to auto-tag the audio. Also if it asked you at the beginning of the meeting if you want to record. I forget the first few minutes quite often. :)
- (2021-02-02, v:2.6) Maria Hess: Extension won't open or work
I installed it, rebooted my browser (Version 88.0.4324.96 (Official Build) (x86_64), and when i click on it, nothing happens. uninstalled, reinstalled. nothing. suggestions?
- (2021-02-01, v:2.6) Khushi Rochwani: Doesn't even open on Mac Big Sur
I left-click on it, nothing happens. When I right click on it, it shows me the extension settings. There is no option to log into otter via extension or even record.
- (2021-01-31, v:2.6) Maria Celina Añaños: idioma
¿Hay posibilidad de seleccionar el idioma de la grabación?
- (2021-01-30, v:2.6) Bruce England: I see transcription for only me
Is there a way to include all meeting participants in what's transcribed?
- (2021-01-23, v:2.6) Tina Childress: Otter.ai Chrome Extension on Chromebook
After it asks me to log in, it takes me to a separate browser window to view the captions. Is it possible to see the in-app captions like on my MacBook Pro? Thanks.