Helps attain pokemon badges the TwitchPresents stream.
For the TwitchPresents Pokemon anime stream. Plays sounds when badges appear on stream. Can play separate sounds for new or already-owned badges. Options can be changed by clicking the extension button. If an Ad is visible when a badge appears, this extension will make the badge extension visible and clickable even if it wouldn't normally be. This feature is disabled by default.
- (2019-04-25) Emil Holmgren: Works great, but somehow lately my catched pokemon are not saved when I refresh. It's not the extensions fault though.
- (2018-10-04) Nina: Question: Are you intercepting websocket requests being made to Twitch and checking if they're a badge? How exactly are you identifying if the messages are badges and how exactly are you grabbing the messages? Are you hooking websocket functions? Or is there an API? Can you explain ? Thank you!
- (2018-09-17) Nope Epon: Thanks for this! Works like 99% of the time and that is fine with me :)
- (2018-09-16) Sean: Works exactly as described. Refresh stream after installing to make it start working.
- (2018-09-11) Blank: I'm the guy who posts a block of Pokeball emotes right before every pokemon spawns with the "NEW POKEMON ALERT" text. This little extension is my secret. THANK YOU for making this "game" bearable and not impossible. I've even had PMs from mods thanking me for helping them in not missing the badges. Works FANTASTICALLY.
- (2018-09-10) Camille Demanet: It's what we need for the stream !
- (2018-09-10) R M: Not working.
- (2018-09-10) Tomek Kurek: very convenient
- (2018-09-05) Electric Raichu: Works
- (2018-09-03) Greg Stratton: Works great!
- (2018-09-18, v:1.2.1) Raiu: Volume bug
There seems to be a bug making the volume get louder on its own each time a notification plays until I refresh the page. I have the volume turned down halfway, which sounds pretty quite in the test, but at one point the actual notification started peaking my speakers.
- (2018-09-18, v:1.2.1) Personal Data?
Why would you even need personal data from twitch to read and even MODIFY, since it was working fine without this. Please remove that auth requirement
- (2018-09-17, v:1.1.1) Jonathan Powell: Weird bug when catching
I have it set to only make sounds when a Pokemon I don't have appears. I will hear the sound and when I go back to the tab the stream is on I notice for a split second I see the points for catching a Pokemon flash just for a split second and go away. The pokemon never appears on the screen and it isn't caught either. Doesn't always do it but it does happen with some regularity. Not sure how to fix it but it is kinda annoying to keep missing Pokemon I don't have in the Pokedex without even getting a chance to catch it.
- (2018-09-14, v:1.1.0) hyot: Actualización
Después de la actualización ha dejado de avisar cuando salen los pokemon.
- (2018-09-14, v:1.1.0) tailmice: update
Does not work correctly after update. Can i somehow roll back to a previous version?
- (2018-09-03, v:1.0.0) Mike Mikee: Volume Slider
What Samuel said, that'd be nice. Regardless, thanks for the extension.
- (2018-09-02, v:1.0.0) Samuel Barrow: Alert Volume Slider
Would it be possible to add a volume slider to adjust the volume of the alert sound?