Productivity gamified by the minute. Earn a mint for every minute you work. Spend mints on rewards you create.
Finding the motivation to work can be difficult. Minto redefines productivity, by keeping track of your work through mints. Earn a mint for every minute of work. Spend mints on rewards you create. Customize rewards and prices to maximize your productivity. Features - customizable work sessions - block specific sites when working - todo list - dailies list - keyboard shortcuts to start/pause work sessions - right click to block sites Customize work sessions: Click on the timer in the popup when you are not working, and you can customize your work session length. Todo list: Create todos and earn mints for completing them. Dailies: Want to stick to a new habit? Create a daily which can be completed each calendar day for mints. Shortcuts to start/pause work sessions: Mac: Ctrl + D (start/pause work), Ctrl + S (open popup) Other: Ctrl + Shift + S (start/pause work), Ctrl + Shift + A (open popup) Right click to block sites: On a site you want to block, right click and from the context menu choose 'block this site when working'.
- (2021-01-27) Christopher Yuan: incredibly easy to use! helped me get back on track with work and focus during quarantine. would heavily recommend
- (2021-01-24) Jun Chong: This extension really changed the way that I view my work. I struggle with staying on task sometimes and this turned out to be a very fun way to become a better student! Wonderful work
- (2021-01-24) George Zhuang: Really great extension to increase your productivity everyday! Easy-to-use interface allows anyone to begin keeping themselves on task no matter what you may be doing. Extremely beneficial in today's digital world when you could lose focus at any moment.
- (2021-01-20) Kotryna Vismante: as a very lazy person who decides to take on very big important tasks, this extension is life changing. i can finally stop myself from browsing water filters or modern scandinavian lamps on amazon and focus on my problem sets. also, my 5 minute relaxation breaks no longer turn into three hour youtube binges because of the alarm feature. thank you minto!!
- (2021-01-20) Christina Wei: I've gotten way more productive after using Minto! I love how I'm able to customize my own rewards, block sites, and set timers! This has changed my productivity levels and makes me feel like I'm no longer wasting my day
- (2021-01-20) Vivian Lin: okay, here's the deal. i've been struggling with procrastination and distractions while trying to get my work done for a while now (after college applications were over my productivity was never quite the same) and have been on the hunt for an effective tool to keep my mind focused. i've tried apps, websites, planners, meditating... you name it, i've probably tried it. and nothing has really worked for me. then, i came across this beautiful little extension, minto, and my life has been changed since. there's something about the elegant simplicity of the features and graphics - no gizmos and gadgets and compicated settings to deal with. i really enjoy the customizable prizes i can create and whenever i spend the mints i've earned, it feels like i'm treating myself by "buying" something from the shop. all these features all work to boost my motivation and concentration and my work has since been revolutionized. and it's all thanks to minto.
- (2021-01-20) Ryan Kim: so good
- (2021-01-19) Jason Pan: i had a 1.6 gpa before using this extension and now i have a 4.0. rewarded myself for staying focused on my work, what a genius idea!
- (2021-01-19) Jenny Tan: Best productivity tool ever! The rewards system motivates me to stay on track with my work.
- (2021-01-19) Keely Wan: a great way to be more productive!!
- (2021-01-19) Amanda Hsu: WOW!! LIFE CHANGING!! I transformed my unproductive days into extremely efficient ones and it was all thanks to this spectacular extension. A must-have for everyone!!
- (2021-01-19) Peter Wu: easy to use and amazing extension! fundamentally changed the way i work. 5 stars
- (2021-01-19) Joyce Liu: love this extension!! i often aimlessly drift to youtube and social media sites while working which really harms productivity so that's why I love the website block feature in particular