Stop doomscrolling and start exploring. Twemex is a browser extension that enhances Twitter and guides you to the best content.
See the official website: https://twemex.app Twitter can be a surprisingly effective memex: a tool for making connections between your own ideas and those of other people, all in public. Until now, doing this required mastering a bunch of arcane search hacks. But with Twemex, it's 10x easier to use Twitter as a memex. # ⚙️ Sidebar Widgets ----------------------------------- Twemex adds a sidebar to Twitter that automatically shows more context about the user or tweet you're currently viewing. ⭐️ Highlights See a user's most popular tweets of all time. See someone's best ideas, not the random thoughts they happened to post today. 📆 On this day See tweets from this date in prior years. Get re-inspired by ideas from yourself and others. 🔖 Quote Tweets When viewing a tweet, instantly see quote tweets commenting on that tweet, to surf the web of related ideas. # 🔍Enhanced Search ----------------------------------- Twemex replaces the stock search bar with a more powerful UI, with convenient shortcuts and instant results as you type. ⌨️ Search Shortcuts Use shortcut commands to efficiently find what you're looking for. - /me: Search your own tweets - /follows: Search tweets from people you follow - /user: Search tweets from the user you're viewing 🏎 Instant Sidebar Search No more opening a new tab just to search. Twemex lets you search directly in the sidebar, with instant results as you type. 📋 Copy URL Copy the URL of any tweet with one click, so you can quote a tweet in another thread, or just send to a friend. COMING SOON: Search Likes and Bookmarks. Start getting value from the archives of ideas you've personally curated. --- This extension is a third party product and is not officially created by or related to Twitter™. For more info, see the website: https://twemex.app
- (2021-02-05) Ivan Kozik: It's great at surfacing older tweets from users I'm browsing.
- (2021-01-22) Genus Max: Doesnt work, if not logged in
- (2021-01-21) Max Krieger: heck yeah
- (2021-01-20) Jose Varela: Awesome extension. Once you start it becomes a core part of your experience in Twitter. The features feel like must-haves on the Twitter UI.
- (2021-01-13) Michael Jelly: Seeing the best things someone has ever tweeted is a mindblowingly good experience. It also hugely helps in deciding who to follow/who not to, and has made it so much easier for me to explore people's body of work and thinking. This turns Twitter from an endless feed of quite interesting things into self-directed exploration through fascinating people and ideas. It makes Twitter so dense with amazing, entertaining tweets! 10/10 upgrade to the Twitter experience, have recommended to friends.
- (2021-01-12) Fermin Rodriguez Penelas: Makes twitter 10x more valuable
- (2021-01-12) Matt Sweeney: I cannot believe how broken twitter feels *without* twemex
- (2021-01-11) Abdulelah Al Mesfer: It made twitter a true goldmine of ideas and resources. This is exactly how I always imagined how twitter search should have been built
- (2020-12-21) Jimmy Hooker: This adds a whole new dimension to Twitter surfing. Hard to explain why until you see it surface interesting tweets that you would never otherwise see. Some of the other reviews here describe that functionality better than me, but I find myself constantly checking Twemax.
- (2020-12-20) Clifford Fajardo: It has quickly become part of my twitter flow & I now I wish twitter had this built in natively. Great features: - "On this day" (you & other users) - "Tweet Highlights" (you & other users) - Search your own past tweets easily
- (2020-12-19) Ahmed Gatnash: Rapidly became one of my core features when browsing Twitter. Cuts through the noise and finds quality so well.
- (2020-12-18) Akshay Kadam: Absolutely love Twemex. The best part is it shows the top tweets of any profile you visit, not just the recent tweets which is a huge time-sucker but that's the way Twitter should've been.