A quick and detailed stream browser.
Easily access streams from multiple games right from your browser. League Streams includes both Azubu.tv and Twitch.tv streams. You are given control of this extension to customize to suite your viewing experience. Skin it, Customize it, love it. 2015+ Update: Check out the other stream browser, it has almost identical features and then some more. Likely new updates will only be pushed to the new extension. Grab it for free here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/view-streams/caohgnfajjlomaolfpidhohnikmankjm
- (2013-07-16) Viktor Furberg: Awsome penis extension
- (2013-06-11) Andrew Schreiber: Not quite as pretty as LOL Stream Browser, but probably more functional. Shows avatars and you can search and can choose other games, but now that both have Azubu I am having a massive internal conflict as to which to use. Either way, this is a good stream browsing extension.
- (2013-06-08) Scott Bost: Very nice extension! Solid programming and streamer options. I personally think its the best option out there and if you add a few graphical tweaks it will stay the best for sure.
- (2013-06-06) Christian Bruun: bad
- (2013-05-31) Shadiqin Shari: 10/10
- (2013-05-31) Shuurai: Overall color schemes could be improved but by far the most useful stream browser out there.
- (2013-05-29) Pinkie Pie: if it have the azubu stream popout, it will be perfect! 4 stars.
- (2013-05-28) Thien Nguyen: Cool extension and very useful. Especially for CLG fans and people who enjoy watching people like HSGG or DL. Very cool :D
- (2013-05-28) Doesn't show azubu streams.
- (2013-05-25) Andre Lonell: Nice, quick and responsive. Though it doesn't have the best appearance it gives the best experience for avid stream watchers. Five out of five stars, thanks for the upload.
- (2013-05-25) Sander Lesage: Handy. But ugly as hell.
- (2013-04-30) Trond-Kjetil Larsen: This is the best app i've found to search streams both in speed and design.
- (2013-04-14) Freizer: Makes watching streams way faster, and requires only 1 click, 5 stars since it has been so good so far.
- (2015-08-18, v:184.108.40.206) Eerik Absalon: On Windows 10 + Chrome not opening anymore
After upgrading to Windows 10 and redownloading Chrome and League Streams: Stream Browser it won't open the list right away or sometimes at all. Now there is only a small square at the top left corner where the stream list used to open and I can see the Azubu button and half of the About the Dev button. When I move my cursor around there sometimes in about a minute the full list opens up.
- (2014-04-26, v:220.127.116.11) Nick Anderson: Azubu Beta
I was just hoping you would add the new azubu functionality to the list of streams. Probably have to wait until it's fully functional. Thank you!