Adds card images when it finds card names from the X-Wing Miniatures Game.
Adds card images when it finds card names from the X-Wing Miniatures Game. The extension works on the following websites: - reddit.com/r/XWingTMG - reddit.com/r/xwingonline - fantasyflightgames.com - teamcovenant.com - lists.starwarsclubhouse.com (List Juggler) It will recognize common abbreviations, like "TLT" (for "Twin Laster Turret"). If a text matches multiple cards (say "Han Solo" or "Boba Fett") all of the matching cards will be shown. The extension will be updated automatically every time new cards are spoiled.
- (2018-09-02) Asa Graf: I love this extension! Will you be updating it for Second Edition?
- (2018-08-12) Vector Strike: Any chance this will be updated to 2.0? :)
- (2018-07-03) Any chance you'll update this or release a companion extension for 2.0?
- (2017-06-16) Edward Gold: Really love this, any chance you can add facebook to the list of supported sites?
- (2017-05-26) Rayco Ramírez Vega: Please add http://meta-wing.com
- (2017-05-11) Lucas Crosby: EDITED comment: One thing I've noticed recently is cards with apostrophes do not show the intended upgrade if one doesn't type the apostrophe and there is another card if a similar name. Some examples are: Fels Wrath --> shows up as Soontir Fel Kylo Rens Shuttle --> shows up as Kylo Ren (pilot & crew) Sabines Masterpiece --> shows up as Sabine (pilots & crew) Hounds Tooth --> doesn't show up at all Is it possible to code it in so that the intended cards get displayed?
- (2016-12-29) MARK FERGUSON: needs better instructions for us old folks
- (2016-09-19) August Stirn: Great tooltips, but it's a few previews behind regarding new cards! It would be nice if we could edit a local file to add keywords and card images ourselves.
- (2016-09-08) Scott Ellis: Great plugin. Love how many abbreviations it catches. My only gripe is how it sometimes misses card names which are normally hyphenated but for which the poster left out the hyphen ("Fire-Control Systems" is a big culprit here)
- (2016-08-03) Nathan C: Very helpful! This is really good for a new player like myself. I would only ask if there could be an option for the cards to appear larger.
- (2016-07-19) Dave Haenze: Great, I love it! It gets a lot of abbreviations/acronyms as well which is great. I did notice it doesn't catch Inq for The Inquisitor though, but that's a minor thing.
- (2016-07-06) Martin Glennon: Fantastic. Would be nice if you could manually toggle it on and off so it could work with other sites.
- (2016-06-10) JT Bowlin: Awesome! Will obviously get better over time with associated names as time goes on.
- (2016-06-05) Liam Houghton: Fantastic. Really helpful to not have to keep googling cards. Would be even better if it could also pick up common abbreviations too
- (2016-06-01) Nick Cambridge: Awesome