To use: Click on extension logo. If no data shows go to Shop>Buy Stubs then try again.
If you have any problems/suggestions go to: https://github.com/cardona150/MlbTheShow18MarketAssistant/issues and open a new issue.
- (2018-08-10) Colin Anderle: Was great when it worked, which it does not anymore.
- (2018-06-11) James Dieli: I like version 11, would be great if it would be optimized to refresh faster or refresh at all. Sometimes I am not sure why , but it refreshes to a blank search. edit 6/11 Does not refresh.
- (2018-06-07) Sean Kroencke: What is the point if I can't sort by price?!
- (2018-06-07) Ken McInnes: was better when it told you how much profit you make per trade.
- (2018-05-30) Jack W: Can you put the older versions to download please?
- (2018-05-10) Aj Austrins: What happened??? The old version was great
- (2018-05-09) Christopher Carman: Really love this extension! Not sure what happened with the new update, im sure it could be better but I/we just need to figure out what he is going for!
- (2018-05-09) Nathan Dent: The ability to trade from the master list is an alright addition but you cannot see the sell price unless you already own the card. I am also really missing the auto fill from the card screen where it would give you the next best price, at the very least give us the cancel order back so we can see where are current bids are and the ability to change those bids quickly. Although one positive change is the ability to see the player's attributes when you click on their card. There only need to be a few minor tweaks for this update to be stellar.
- (2018-05-08) Bernie Eddy: Older versions were better in my opinion. It was very useful to see real-time buy and sell information (which the native site does not). That view from the community market is only now available within each individual listing. The ability to view active buy and sell orders within each listing was also superior to version 10's method of displaying top orders within the community market as a whole. The Profit%/hour statistic also has a major flaw: it assumes even splits between buy and sell orders within the past hour. The is often not the case. I would recommend a $profit statistic over % profit per transaction statistic moving forward. When first launched, this extension was fantastic. I believe its quality has changed for the worst, but could be tweaked to be improved. Thanks for writing this extension, I realize it is not a simple process.
- (2018-05-07) Peter Golemis: Extension has been really helpful for me this season. The latest update has led to freezing and crashing anytime I go to the community market and try to toggle the 'sort' options. At this point it's unusable. Hope you're able to get these issues taken care of.
- (2018-05-07) Ricard_102: extremley buggy as fff bring back older version
- (2018-05-07) Wes Leonard: I'm not a fan of the new layout. It's much slower and I can't see the sell now prices unless I own the card.
- (2018-05-07) Neil Jansen: Please please please please go back to the previous version. This update is borderline unusable. Other than that, this extension is fantastic. Thank you!
- (2018-05-07) Matthew Fryou: Great extension. The new update is much slower and buggier than previous versions. It's taking much longer to load and any time I try to click on a card from the community market page, it just refreshes the community market page. It'd be great if it auto-filled the next highest buy/lowest sell order like the last version, but also showed the card stats.