CommaFeed Chrome extension
CommaFeed is a bloat-free feed reader. It aims to replace Google Reader while keeping things simple. This extension adds an icon with the count of your unread entries.
- (2016-02-02) Joe Gutiérrez: The best web-based feed reader, I like it a lot. However, the loading speed and stability need to be improved. Once that problem is completely solved, then I'll give it 5 stars again.
- (2014-11-22) Sebastian Heinze: The best Feed reader I could find after Google Reader shut down. Clean Design, very easy to use!
- (2013-08-07) Matías Alonso: Great app.
- (2013-07-10) Aliaksei Bahdanau: Very nice
- (2013-05-20) Ronan Joseph: This is actually a solid alternative to Google Reader. Granted, there are some bugs in the application, but since this is in beta and being made by a one-man team, it is acceptable. I am really excited for the future of CommaFeed.
- (2013-05-18) 尹湘中: 不错！再接再厉！
- (2013-05-17) John Bartley: The throbber continually spins even after donating. The list of sources in the left sidebar does not appear when starting by clicking on the icon for the extension.
- (2019-03-25, v:1.4) Jermaine Marshall: commafeed down
Commafeed is down what's going on
- (2016-07-20, v:1.4) Nima Shayanfar: vivaldi
Hi. the extension button doesn't show new feeds count in red in Vivaldi. can u fix it?
- (2013-05-24, v:1.3) Ronan Joseph: Update logo and screenshot to new version
If you want and when you have time, you should update the logo and screenshot of CommaFeed on the Chrome Store to use the new, modernised logo that the app uses. It's really slick.