Adds features to Neopets SDB.
SDB-Enhanced was written because the standard Neopets SDB lacks organisation and is clumsy/difficult to use. It addresses several common complaints seen on the Neoboards. QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS/ BUGS? Email me: [email protected] IMPORTANT: This extension is completely open-source. You can get the full source code here, written by myself: https://github.com/coreha/neopets/tree/master/sdb-enhanced/sdb-enhanced Only English is fully supported at this time - you must have your Neopets.com language setting set to English to use all features of the extension. Read the help page after installing the extension, or at http://sdb.neo.regex.be/ for more details. In writing this, I've been very careful not to include anything that I believe would be questionable/against the rules. The extension does not automate any player activity, or provide data that would otherwise be inaccessible; it only helps to facilitate better searching, sorting, and organisation of your SDB. This software is not endorsed by or affliated with Neopets.
- (2016-01-18) Tyler VP: Works great and is incredibly useful in organizing my SDB
- (2014-12-31) Alaina Borst: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! This extension makes distinguishing between my collections in SDB so much easier!! I've been playing for many years and I'm so glad I finally found this! :)
- (2013-12-22) Andrea: AWESOME! This works great and makes life so much easier.
- (2013-07-06) Annie Murphy: This is fantastic. My SDB actually stays organized now. The categories are brilliant, because I can have a category for food and some categories for stuff I want to hoard for a long time. I wish we could tell other Neopians about it! ;) One thing though, is after opening my SDB of my side account, there's a log of items with missing information that I can't get rid of. Ah, well. Thanks so much for this extension! :D
- (2013-07-06) Lara Day: I think I'm literally about to cry right now. I've played for 12 years and have over 3000 items in my SDB. I've been trying to find a way to organize and track what I have so I can try to clear it out. Such a daunting task. I was trying to find a script or code that would generate a list and here I find an extension! I'm so pleased. Thank you so much for making this.
- (2019-03-30, v:1.0) Luke Jodrey: Problem downloading extention
I'm getting the error Invalid manifest when trying to download your extension. I had this extension already downloaded it but it recently disappeared, although I'm not sure if this is related.
- (2018-11-29, v:1.0) Daniel Barr: Port to Firefox
Hello, I was curious if you would be willing to port this to Firefox? I've checked all the crx files and the only one that doesn't seem compatible is the actual sdb-enhanced one. I'm not very good with the API stuff, tried to fix it myself but couldn't get it to work.
- (2017-01-22, v:1.0) neverXgrowXold: What does this do?!
I just downloaded this & I can't figure out what it does. I've tried looking for a help page but it keeps saying that it isn't working. Can you please explain how this works? What is so special about it? And can I make up my own folders with this, and/or put items where I want to put them? Thanks! K Alcaraz
- (2015-02-07, v:1.0) StoneBrewGood: Moving Items
It would appear if you use a PIN for security it can't move items.