Adds sorting and filtering functionality to the MWOMercs.com stats pages.
-Single click stat column sorting, descending by default. -MadStats menu icon in center to quickly access options. -Creates a button bar on Weapon stats page to filter by weapon type and clan/is. -Creates a button bar on Mech stats page to filter by weight class, ownership, and clan/is. -Custom mech names displayed when mouse hovers over the first column -Hides mechs that would display as duplicates by default, shown again via option button. -Adds a sticky table header to maintain readability when scrolling through large tables. -Hero mechs renamed for grouping with chassis and preserving sortability; Hero name displayed on hover. -Fully zoomable. Try holding the Ctrl key and pressing + a few times for an easier time reading the table. -Sortable Time columns, hover for original time value display. -Automatically updates owned mech list on profile page or mech stats page -Table styles using tablesorter's built in theme: Black Ice. Change Log: 4/20/18 -Updated Data for new mechs. (Through Hellfire) Debug Mode: When enabled, debug mode will enable features hidden from the default view. They are usually only here because there are still issues to be worked out. This is not a perfect solution, but it allows me to easily control the default experience while still allowing for the functionality to be used and tested. Feedback is greatly appreciated. -Due to the instability of the column filters and download button, they currently require a user to enable debug mode via the options panel. -The profile page has some display modifications that removes the scrolling box in favor of all mechs in a grid with transparent background. More info can be found in the FAQ.( http://madstats.is-great.net/faq.php )
- (2016-02-17) Shammaster Buddha: Great needed improvement over existing UI stats, and WOW, you folks did 300% more actual functioning functionality than my wildest hopes...and coincidentally, 5x more functionality than had existed before YOU GUYS!
- (2016-02-17) Jason B.: high quality, quick dev responses
- (2015-09-16) Krzysztof Sielicki: How about additional stats for weapons (Damage/Fired) and (Damage/Hit)?
- (2015-03-23) Pretty awesome add-on! Makes searching for stats and Tourney results MUUUCH easier. Great work!!
- (2015-03-23) Marco Mazzoni: Like a soothing lotion for my spreadsheet warrior OCD itch.
- (2015-01-22) Joel Sovanski: Really nice work. Does what it advertises. Thanks.
- (2018-03-02, v:2.0.53) Ben J: (S) mechs not showing in madstats
Hi. I'm not sure if you are still updating the madstats. However one issue I've found is that mechs with the (S) designation (collector variants from mech pack purchases) do not have their stats displayed when madstats is active. It probably should be fairly easy to fix and I assume its happening because (S) versions didn't exist when the filters were coded. Quite a few players still use the madstats and find it very useful and we would very much appreciate it if you would be able to update the plugin. Thanks in advance.
- (2016-11-25, v:2.0.52) LikeUnto Buddha: How do I uninstall this?
My Heroes are not showing up
- (2016-08-04, v:2.0.51) CerridwynsKeep: Mechs not appearing
Stopped displaying all 'mechs in 'mech stats. Have uninstalled and reinstalled twice, but to no avail.
- (2016-01-08, v:2.0.44) Stephen Hale: Madstats auto disables?
Everytime I close my Chrome browser MadStats disables itself under the extensions menu. When I launch Chrome I have to go back and enable it everytime.
- (2015-10-29, v:1.26.101) Daniel Blomstrand: Sorting/filtering mechstats page
Sorting and filtering not working on mechstats page anymore, still works on weapon and map pages though.
- (2015-06-29, v:1.26.97) Rob Brill: not working now
Not working any more, just quit out of the blue