Multi-column view for WorkFlowy
WorkFlowy MultiFlow adds a multi-column view to WorkFlowy, which enables you to maintain an overview of, or relationship between, several WorkFlowy documents at once. It can also make moving data within large lists easier, as you can open a new column and cut and paste between columns, rather than scrolling up and down or collapsing and uncollapsing bullets. Columns are opened by Cmd/Ctrl+Clicking on: - bullets - links to other pages - the breadcrumbs' page title You can open as many columns as you need, changes layouts, and even save sessions. See the home page for more info.
- (2021-09-21) 林煒清: useful
- (2021-09-18) Martin Ma: Great work! Suggest to add a shortcut option to shift focus to other column.
- (2021-06-07) Ken Walz: Love the idea but can't get it to work. When I go to WF settings, I don't see "More Tools" or "Create Shortcut". When I CMD-click on a WF item, Chrome opens a new tab.
- (2021-03-16) Gene Rebell: Looks great! Unfortunately doesn't work in Edge at the moment. Simply seems to go the workflowy root page. Any chance for fix it?
- (2021-03-04) Bob Hughes: This is a brilliant enhancement to WorkFlowy! I noticed that MultiFlow version 1.4 works at the URL https://workflowy.com but not https://www.workflowy.com. Dave, thanks so much for creating this extension!
- (2021-03-01) Alexander Aldrich: GAME CHANGER! Thank you. Also, you should join the WorkFlowy User Group on Slack if you aren't there already.
- (2021-03-01) Paul Drury: Five stars!
- (2021-02-28) Miguel Serra: Amazing idea, seriously!!! Unfortunately it doesn't work while using WF as a Chrome App in a separate window =/
- (2021-02-23) Waseem Hussain: I'm getting the "workflowy refused to connect" page but hopefully this is fixed in the next release. Otherwise, this is going to be a game changer for my work flow. Amazing stuff, thank you.
- (2021-02-07) 犬子猫: I love this program! Solved my pain point! Just sometimes the function is not work and I hope to optimize it later.