Remove inactive and deactivated friends from your Facebook account.
Having a lot of friends on Facebook is great and key for organic marketing. But having inactive friends who don't engage with your content is actually hurting your reach and marketing efforts. Enter Friend Disconnector. So you need to remove inactive and deactivated friends from your Facebook account. Friend Disconnector will sync up your friends list. It will then allow you to run a scan up for up to 180 days in the past that will fetch all engagement from your friends. You'll be able to see how many reactions and comments your friends have left on your posts. And you'll also be able to see how many messages you all have had via messenger. You can white-list people who you never want to remove and you can select all the people you want to remove and click the unfriend option. After you've removed all your inactive Friends you can use our software Friend Connector (also on appsumo) to fill your friends list back up with hyper targeted leads. And repeat this process over and over.
- (2021-06-20) David Anderson: I've been waiting for this for a long time lol. I've never "managed" my Facebook friends list until this year. So I didn't realize how much I needed this tool. Yes there' s some others out there, but I wanted to wait for this tool because I tend to have a lot of conversations and interactions inside of Messenger. And this tool checks engagement with your messenger AND your Facebook profile. That is pure awesomeness! It's also easy to use and I'm excited that it's here!
- (2021-06-19) Shelly Turner: Super duper easy to use software that allows you to see what is happening with your friends list and who is active and who is not. If you are using Facebook for your business, this is ESSENTIAL. I am super excited about this software, watching my interactions, and working Facebook a little so it works for me and my business to help it grow! This is another GREAT software I am adding to my collection of critical tools for my business.
- (2021-05-27) Vibhor Naryani: works perfectly fine. Now i know which people are not engaging with my content so i can remove them and make new place for new friends.
- (2021-03-28) JJSolley: How long does the initial sync take? It has to be nearly an hour so far. I'm just wondering is this normal or? Thanks in advance! I can't wait to use and utilize this extension!!!
- (2021-03-24) Derek Johnson: Friend Disconnector allows you to see at a glance who are your most enegaged connections on Facebook, and even cut out the dead meat who never engage with you to make room for more raving fans. A great tool to have in your toolbelt if you want to optimize your efforts with organic marketing on Facebook!
- (2021-03-23) Ed Akehurst: This is one fo the best tools I've used to increase engagement, Let's you see who's "deadwood" and cut them out, leaving room for people who will engage. The higher your engagement percentage is, the more your posts will get seen. The only people who should not use this extension are those who want their posts to never be shown. Everyone else needs this!
- (2021-03-15) Joe Kuskie: Very easy to use software, syncs easy with a click of a button then it provides me all the information I need on each friend on my profile so I can see who I am communicating with and who is not with me. One really great feature is people who are deactivated it shows me a quick list and those are the people who are taking up space. Click and they are removed in seconds. Whitelist your friends and remove the ones who are just taking up space. Love this software.