This extension spoofs the user agent to trick Slack into showing its workspace switcher in a browser.
Slack's web client has a perfectly fine workspace switcher sidebar, but they only show it to you on a Chromebook (it would appear that they're lawful evil and really want you to download their native Electron client instead, web user experience be damned).
- (2022-04-30) Patrick Chong: Been trying to figure out how to do that on the browser, glad I found this!
- (2022-01-26) Matthew Cooper: Awesome! I couldn't work out why it wasn't showing on my desktop. You're a whizz.
- (2021-03-13) VoTaN: my hero.
- (2021-02-26) Gideon Guillen: Thank you! Was thinking about making a userscript for this. This will do.
- (2021-02-07) Leopold Schabel: This is my own extension, I think it's awesome.