Covered is a revolutionary personal assistant that helps you avoid the time, hassle, and cost of identity theft.
Hackers are constantly trying to steal your identity and your money. Getting hacked is a hassle – time consuming and frustrating. But security is complex and confusing. So what should you do? Get Covered! A revolutionary new product, Covered watches out for you as you go about your life on the Internet. It alerts you when you need to take action and provides simple, easy-to-follow steps to protect yourself and your family. And don’t worry about your personal info. Covered will never share your personal info with anyone without your direct approval. Why use Covered? • understand how much risk you are taking online • know when companies you use have been breached and your data is at risk • get personalized recommendations to improve your security • earn rewards for taking action to protect yourself
- (2018-09-12) Jaime Lewis-Gross: Extremely helpful to have this detection of potential password vulnerabilities.
- (2018-09-07) Lesley Mottla: Covered is unique in that it proactively tells me where I have data security risks so I don’t have to spend time worrying about a breach or trying to figure out if my data has been compromised. I like that it takes the extra step to tell me specifically what to do about a potential breach.
- (2018-09-04) Lisa Lombardo: Early warning system! Very helpful. Also the newsletter is full of useful information.
- (2018-09-04) Chad Wolcott: With all the breach information in the news, it's hard to sift through the noise and remember when there's something that's actually relevant to me. This extension helps to remind me when my data is actually potentially at risk!
- (2018-09-04) David Benhaim: helpful security addon
- (2018-09-01) Dhanasekaran Viswanathan: helpful tool to know about all the breaches and information at risk while visiting the sites. also provides recommendations and steps I can take to protect myself.
- (2018-08-31) Ash Dyer: Very helpful to get told about the breach when I go to a site, and not just told about it but also info on what to do about it. Looking forward to more features in the future. Recommend signing up to their newsletter for updates on major breaches as well.
- (2018-08-31) Jeff Steadman: With all of the breaches and other ways people can tamper with your online identity, this extension is helpful in uncovering if there are any issues to be concerned about as you visit websites. I find it very useful for becoming more aware of incidents and how my data might be used in ways I might not be comfortable with.
- (2018-08-31) Will Farnsworth: Very good. Nice to have the pop up before you do anything on the website. I like the periodic updates notifying you of breaches with companies.
- (2019-01-04, v:Release 2) Hayden Hartland: Can this also do password manager stuff?
This extension is marginally interesting, are there other functions it performs like password management or password security verification. This seems to lack any real teeth - am I missing something?