Next-gen language & grammar checker
- (2023-03-01) Chyle Akiyama: The browser extension currently shows an exclamation mark on the extension icon.
- (2023-02-07) Jacob Fry: Claims it is free, the extension is not.
- (2023-01-16) Sourabh Awasekar: Trinka AI is a great tool for Academic Writing and Research. I love the feature which lets you search related articles, research papers, citations and videos related to the selected text on the same page.
- (2022-10-04) 川添啓一: The grammar check works well, except of fatal memory leaking.
- (2022-01-13) Lê Trí Viễn: It is a better alternative over Grammarly in terms of the price for the premium. It offers free and fully functional use for the first 10k word checking that is helpful for anyone questioning its quality. There is problem is that it does not have the synonym suggestion like Grammarly, and the processing speed seems a bit slow to me. I am fully into it and looking forward to future improvements.
- (2021-11-21) Dale T: It's a broken system, takes forever to finish checking and useless advise.
- (2021-09-09) Leon K: It's the best grammar/writing assistant I have ever used. Does not heavily promote paid plans or so I have not stumbled on. It is great for my research projects and assignments. Whats more is that it's completly free to use! Trinka > Grammarly
- (2021-02-12) Shashank Patel: So far the best grammar checker i have come across for formal and academic writing. And the best part is that it's complete free to use.