An extension that allows you to listen to your Youtube playlists without ever opening the Youtube page.
Ever wish that one song was on Spotify? Found an awesome remix on YouTube but it's not on Google Play? Never fear! The YouTube Playlist Chrome Extension is here. This extension allows you to play public YouTube playlists without ever opening the website. Friend made a playlist? Awesome! You can search by their name (or username if an older YouTube account) and find them. Made a great work playlist but your boss is hovering your shoulder? Search for your name and choose a playlist you made just for this occasion! Never deal with appearing unproductive again! Things to note: -Some videos are set not to be embeddable by the video author. This means that they are not playable through this extension. I have no control over this. If you would like the video to be available through the extension, I recommend reaching out to the author of the video and requesting the video be set as embeddable. ============= Update 12/14 ============= -Keyboard Media Keys now work with Extension, as long as Chrome is in focus ============= Update 12/21 ============= -Keyboard Media Keys now work with Extension, even if Chrome is out of focus -Users can now listen to Private Playlists, based on the account that's logged in to the Chrome Browser Please e-mail any bugs or ideas on how to improve this plugin to [email protected]
- (2021-02-23) Henrique Oliveira: Tries to steal personal info
- (2020-08-17) Xander: Pretty good, I even shared it with my friends.
- (2019-05-12) Meta Master: Does not play the audio.
- (2019-01-10) HighTemplarTreant: 5 starts for the possibility of listening without opening the song in a new tab. Would be awesome to also be able to perform a search on youtube with this extension.
- (2016-01-20) Funnybros Inc.: Perfect except you can't shuffle the songs
- (2020-08-07, v:1.2.2) Giancarlo Bonfanti: Alcuni brani non vengono riprodotti.
Ottima estensione, ma come mai alcuni brani delle playlist non vengono riprodotti? Grazie