Job Search Tool - Organize job postings from LinkedIn, Indeed, and Lever using Google Sheets
Manage your job search by cleaning up all your tabs, and tracking job applications in an easy and organized Google Sheet! Features: • Bookmark job postings directly from LinkedIn, Indeed and Lever in Google Sheets • Automatically parse job details such as job title, company, location, and url link • Track your job applications status using the custom status drop-downs • Easily sort by any of the fields on the spreadsheet (time, title, company, and location) Simplify your job search with the OneClick chrome extension. Supported job sites: • LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com • Indeed - https://www.indeed.com • Lever - https://jobs.lever.co Created by Resumary - modern resume builder
- (2022-07-15) Andrés M: it works well amazing job!
- (2022-01-03) Chan Hundred: Working excellent for LinkedIn! Could you fix this for Indeed? The save button doesn't seem to appear for Indeed. Will edit review once you've replied :)
- (2022-08-19, v:2.0.1) Matt Shaw: Location
Hi, love the extension so far. Would it be possible to include the location of the job into the spreadsheet?
- (2022-08-02, v:2.0.0) Martyn Redstone: Log into Google
Hi. On opening the extension, I am prompted to Log into Google, but when I click on the blue button nothing happens. I am using Chrome, which is already logged into Google, so not sure how to get around this? Thanks
- (2022-06-29, v:1.1.0) Martyn Redstone: Doesn't work on new install
Hi. Been using this extension successfully for some time. I have installed on a new laptop and it doesn't work at all. Still works fine on old laptop. Help!
- (2022-01-25, v:1.1.0) Viren Patel: Does not work
Hi, I run in too the problem , Options are selected properly on the top of the google chromes. it saved few jobs and now it is not. it shows massage on the Job Sponsor ship status not found in Pink color
- (2021-02-14, v:1.0) nitay bareli: Does not work
Hi, I tried to run the software, I downloaded it and it added "save sheets" to Likendain but it does not save my data