Save image as PNG, JPG, PDF, or WebP by context menu (Right-Clicking) on image.
Allows you to save an image specifically via PNG, JPG, PDF, or WebP format by right clicking on the image. (THIS IS SOLVED :D)*****We are currently working on resolving the issue with the multiple icons that pop-up on the screen whenever there is an image to download. It will be fixed and published within a week! Sorry for this as i agree its quite annoying. - Sal NEW UPDATE 1.0.1 6/15/2022 (Details at bottom of description) Don't forget to leave a 5-Star review!! That really helps us out! ⭐Save Images into the file type that you want! ⭐ Also, if the extension is not working or a certain function is not working, please go the 'Support' tab and write the issue there. Please don't leave a negative review when something can be easily fixed. Our team is constantly monitoring the review and support tabs so we will respond fairly quickly. If you have a suggestion of what you think should be added to the extension, please let us know and we will consider adding it!! You can also email us via the 'Contact the Developer' hyperlink under the 'Developer' section on the right side the page! Easy To Use: 1.) Just go to an image you would like to save to your desktop. 2.) Right click on the image. 3.) Go to 'Save Image As Type 2.0' 4.) Select which file type you would like to save the image (PNG, JPG, PDF, or WebP) Features: 1- Easy To Use. 2- Super Safe. 3- Save Image as PNG, JPG, PDF, or WebP 0.0.6 UPDATE: 1. Ability to set default type like JPG/PNG so users don't have to choose type every time. 2. Ability convert local files to into any type like PNG/JPG/WebP/PDF 3. Ability to download GIFs. Added a "Download Button" in the bottom-right corner of every gif on a webpage to download the image. 4. Added a new "Context Menu" for opening the Popup for the conversion of local files. 5. It will open the "Local files Conversion Popup" on clicking the extension icon in the browser's navigation bar. In order to keep updating the extension and pay for all the development work that has been done, we have to have a way to monetize the extension. We absolutely do not want you to pay for a dime out of your pocket for it so we have decided to do it through what you search on google and other search engine platforms. Now, we do not keep any of that information based on the actual thing that you search, it only tracks the amount of times you search and if you click on an ad. Nothing else. This is a way for us to keep developing the app and keep it open as we have invested lots of money trying to keep it up a running for you guys. We just wanted to be upfront and honest about it since you will notice an update within the next few days. This really helps us out and allows us, like I said, to keep developing the app further. Thanks. Install Save Image As Type by Right Click: PNG, JPG, PDF, or WebP and saving images in the four formats we currently have available today!
- (2022-09-25) Collin Skinner: changes search engine
- (2022-09-18) Peter Chan: Was decent till they changed your extension. Recent use: wasn't able save an image too sadly
- (2022-09-14) Robert Larsson: Changes your search engine, avoid.
- (2022-09-13) Robert Haines: Installs search engine redirect malware
- (2022-09-01) Liam Caldwell: changes search engine
- (2022-08-31) K W: Worked fine until until they updated it to change the default search engine to Bing as a condition of use.
- (2022-08-30) Frank Sydnor: You have to be an SOB to try and sneak a search engine hijack into your extension. Especially one that can't be disabled. Total slime.
- (2022-08-28) Unindoctrinated: Works as described.
- (2022-08-27) jason murray: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS EXTENSION!!!!!! it hijack my browser and redirect all my searches through Bing.
- (2022-08-26) Dawn Sansonetti: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS EXTENSION!!!!!! In my excitement to find an quick and easy way to save webp images as jpgs, I forgot to read the reviews. I installed this with no problem and the very first websearch I made after installing it gave me a pop up that saying that this extension changed my my default engine to "ecsmartfinder.com" DELETE!!!!!!!
- (2022-08-20) Maggie: Changed search engine. Unbelievable!
- (2022-08-20) Trey Buc: why would i ever want a random extension to change my default search engine? what garbage, uninstalled
- (2022-08-11) Dr.Ne0Gen3tic (Forensic Buro of Quantum): Nicht Herunterladen, ist Adware oder Malware! Diese Erweiterung, stellt die Standardsuchmaschiene um auf irgend eine "NonSense" Suchmaschiene (wahrscheinlich um Provision zu kassieren!) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do not download, it is adware or malware! This extension, switches the default search engine to some "NonSense" search engine (probably to collect commission!) -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- (2022-08-08) Leandro Rodrigues: Extensão maliciosa, não instale.
- (2022-07-23) Diego Stefanello: Altera o mecanismo de busca do Chrome, entre outro detalhe. Lamentavel.
- (2022-07-21) DJVoorJou & FeestDeco: Yes, werkt!
- (2022-07-17) Oc Multiservicios: Tiene un buscador no marcado en la descripcion desactivenlo
- (2022-07-15) Chris Smith: Same issue as others have reported. I installed this app because Brave browser was sometimes trying to save images as .webp files. I was hoping this extension would fix that issue, not change my browser's default search engine without permission. Garbage. Uninstalled.
- (2022-07-11) Rooftop Jazz: Malware! Changes search engine without permission
- (2022-07-11) Pedro Henrique: Uma pena vocês obrigarem a mudar o mecanismo de pesquisa, a extensão era excelente
- (2022-07-07) Chris Hunter: I don't normally leave reviews, but changing the default search engine without permission is pretty egregious and borderline malware.
- (2022-07-06) Julian Apaleos: It works, but it will display annoying button in every gif picture on every site and will change your default search engine to ecsmartfinder.com Scam and spam.
- (2022-07-06) Xin Tian: It wonderful! Amazing! Perfect！
- (2022-07-04) Ron Zhang: Terrible. It used to be perfect but now it gives a stupid spam website redirect. This is absolutely ridiculous. Not recommending again
- (2022-06-30) Ethan Morden-Field: Used to give it a 4 star, but after having the add-on change the search engine, I can't stand this thing anymore. I'm uninstalling and hoping they change it quickly. If they do then I'll come back.
- (2022-06-28) Kalite Dbd: Sneaky search engine change is a big no for me.
- (2022-06-25) VEEX Multimídia: Ele altera preferências do Google Chrome e não me agradou isso. Uma pena, pois ele cumpre o que promete, infelizmente ele mexe onde não deveria e isso me incomoda.
- (2022-06-23) Logmerithix: Recently added it so that your search engine is bing but opens another link beforehand.
- (2022-06-23) Matheus Roriz: BEWARE! They secretly change your search engine to Bing and I noticed a weird URL appearing before my search saying: "seek.monnect.net". Google chrome also alerted me saying that it changed my search engine and was using "ecsmartfinder.com". This extension is either monitoring your search activity which is highly illegal, or they are receiving some sort of commissions for every search you make.
- (2022-06-23) Robert Arends: This was a good plugin. Until they decided to change you searchprovider in your browser without options. Avoid this one if you like to make you own decisions.
- (2022-06-21) GabeSerrano: With the latest update It automatically changes your search engine to Microsoft Bing, and the only way to change it back is by disabling the extension. I don't want to use that! I want to use Google, as I've always done. It's such an inconvenience when searching for images to save, which is key to having this extension installed in the first place. It was perfect before this update, but now it's completely trash.
- (2022-06-20) うぜぇ丸: 忌々しいWebPを右クリックで形式を選んで画像保存できる有能プラグイン 素晴らしい！ 2022.06.20追記 有能かと思ったらデカいGIFダウンロード表示が全てに付くようになったり、怪しいサイトに誘導する権限を要求するようになった もうダメだ
- (2022-06-18) Shade Hades: description says you can set a one-click default format, but you can't actually do that... the checkmark box is unclickable, I managed to tab focus the box, shift-enter uncheck the box, which was saved, but still it makes you choose a format
- (2022-06-18) Сергей Як: Использование поисковой системы ecsmartfinder.com ??!!. На каком основании ваше расширение заменяет поисковую систему в браузере, без возможности выбора поисковой системы? Это похоже на вирус.
- (2022-06-18) Daniel Scott: Changed my web browser without my permission. User Beware!
- (2022-06-17) Comet Aura: complete garbo after recent update. changes search bar to BING, only wanqers use bing.
- (2022-06-17) Karl Oplustil: Privacy issue, deleted the extension
- (2022-06-17) FRG Tech: Was a nice extension until they monetized it. Upon the latest update it asked to "Change your search settings to: ecsmartfinder.com" Just another extension that changes the goalposts once you've started using it. Until someone else comes along to make a useable extension that doesn't spy on you, I don't mind the couple extra clicks. Extension removed!
- (2022-06-16) Flatccino: Permissions: Change your search settings to ecsmartfinder.com Why are you forced to change your search settings? I reported it because it is a setting that has nothing to do with the app.
- (2022-06-16) Majors Email: Was good for a bit but then a random GIF button popped up everywhere AND they force you to change your default browser to some dodgy looking Bing then. Delete this and change to a different app, there are multiple others
- (2022-06-15) Filip Verhaler: Had an annoying download button in the corner of every gif. Endured while I could. Now it's resorting to trying to force the user to change web search settings. An automatic no no.
- (2022-06-15) Pablo Contreras: Really useful; maintained transparency with pngs and didn't seem to worsen their quality. However, last update added an icon to gifs, it doesn't seem to be toggeable and makes certain websites unusable. Until that gets sorted out, I'm keeping it disabled. Woop: it got fixed, although now I'm used to only toggling it on when I need it.
- (2022-06-15) Денис Босак: Приложение опасно. Через определенное время оно начало менять настройки браузера, например установило посковую систему по умолчанию Microsoft Bing вместо Google как у меня было (какое вообще оно имеет отношение к поиску и зачем заставлять пользоваться bing?), и вернуть назад мне удалось только после удаления расширения. Я не уверен что оно не делает что-то еще, что не так легко заменить. Я рекомендую не устанавливать это расширение. The app is dangerous. After a certain time, it began to change the browser settings, for example, it set the default search engine to Microsoft Bing instead of Google, as I had (what does it have to do with search and why force me to use bing?), And I managed to return back only after removing the extension. I'm not sure if it doesn't do something else that isn't easy to replace. I recommend not installing this extension.
- (2022-06-15) Dan Cristiu: Permissions: Change your search settings to ecsmartfinder.com?!?!?! Nope.
- (2022-06-15) Johnathan Mauch: It was really good at what it needed to be. Until it forcibly changed my search engine with no way to change it back with this extension enabled. Sadly will have to use a different service.
- (2022-06-15) King Crim: Great until they decided to control what search engine I use
- (2022-06-15) ShaZar: It seems that as of version 1.0.1 Updated June 14, 2022, they are monetizing the extension and they are doing it through what you search on google and other search engine platforms by tracking the amount of times you search and if you click on an ad, etc. Also, Chrome gives a warning since the permissions have changed with the new version and not for the better imo. The devs claim that they want to be upfront and honest about it so they say this themselves at the bottom of the extension's overview page. Be warned and use at your own risk, it was a good extension but not no more for me, I uninstalled it. It still does what it says on the tin, wether you want to pay the price for it is up to you. My rating before the monetizing version 5/5, my rating after the monetizing version 0/5.
- (2022-06-15) David James: Suddenly completely unusable thanks to unremovable download button on every animated gif. Please please please revert asap. Update: Seems to have been hijacked by hackers. Asking to change search settings to a suspicious site. Uninstall and beware. BEWARE
- (2022-06-14) Tyler Love: Works for exactly what I need. There was an issue with GIF icons but was quickly fixed by the dev.
- (2022-06-13) User Anonymous: Tnx a lot. Works fine!
- (2022-07-21, v:1.0.1) Jim Duffy: JPEG Are Now Saving as JFIF
I've been using your image downloader for a while now with no issues. But as of today, the "Save Image as JPEG" option is actually now saving the images as JFIF files. What's happening?
- (2022-06-25, v:1.0.1) just GinA (just GinA): Wrong search engine
Either you remove the "smart search" default search engine or I will remove your extension permanently. I'm not the only user who's pissed off at your sneaky attempt to get money from us by your selected search engine. Shame on you.
- (2022-06-09, v:0.0.6) Steve Edwards: Gif download buttons everywhere
Hey! I can appreciate a quick gif download button might be good for browsing GIPHY or something but when it's in the UI of a website it ruins the navigation. :/ My Gmail is a sea of gif download buttons.
- (2022-06-08, v:0.0.6) SexyDevil Online Adult Store: Gif issue
Like other users here, the gif image all over my Gmail is extremely annoying, please fix it. I was happy with the usability before this change except there is no memory of which folder I am saving the pics so have to choose every time which is time consuming and unproductive.
- (2022-06-08, v:0.0.6) MinSeol Kim: Hell of GIF icon !!!!!(Please fix it!!)
super annoying gif icon that covers the page in useless icons!!! (chrome)
- (2022-06-08, v:0.0.6) Veronica Machon: This extension WAS great - update leaves icons all over my gmail (cleardot.gif)
Leaves icons all over my gmail now since the last update. Please fix.
- (2022-06-07, v:0.0.6) Col. Hathi: Converting local files doesn't work.
The option to convert local files doesn't seem to work for me. If I right-click on my file in the browser, or any other picture for that matter, and then select the option to convert a local file, nothing happens.
- (2022-06-06, v:0.0.6) Christiana Urbano: "Download GIF" Pop-Up Error
As others have mentioned, the update yesterday caused "download gif" popups to appear next to a ton of the icons in gmail. Our organization has had to uninstall the extension until this is resolved due to the confusion and upset it caused among our users. We'd love to reinstall if it's resolved.
- (2022-06-06, v:0.0.6) TheBest- ForLess: Gif Download icons an web pages and next to all gmail messages
Great extension but please fix this problem that started happening today.
- (2022-06-06, v:0.0.6) Rind Vieh: Weird gif icons
Since today, the extension started showing gif download icons next to (or in case there is no space) on top of animated gifs. I couldn't find a way to deactivate this "feature" if you want to call it that and removed the extension from the browser. Please remove this "feature" or give the user the option to deactivate it.
- (2022-01-28, v:0.0.5) Adrian Ignaczewski: a few options are missing
Hi, a few options are missing in my opinion. 1. shortcut e.g. double click with a key "z" (according to user settings) 2. some png files are written with a black background - https://www.trefl.com/media/catalog/product/3/6/36125_150_01.png 3. I would like to disable the question of where to save the file before downloading 4. the perfect action is: I double-click the photo with the "z" key and instead of png I download a jpg with a white background
- (2022-01-01, v:0.0.5) Raz Kurdt: Select a folder as default
Very useful extension, but I think it could be even better if you could choose a default folder for where to download images. I know the option to select a folder pops up every time but it would make things faster. Or even just make it that the extension saves in the same folder as the one selected in Chrome.
- (2021-11-02, v:0.0.5) Leo King: Hello, your chrome extension is not working.
Hello, your chrome extension is not working. Thank you for your extension, it would be helpful. But when I try to save a picture, it saves it to the same folder, without remembering the folder where I saved the picture the last time. Because of this, the extension cannot be used. Please correct.
- (2021-08-30, v:0.0.5) 0 0: Hello, your chrome extension is not working.
Thank you for your extension, it would be helpful. But when I try to save a picture, it saves it to the same folder, without remembering the folder where I saved the picture the last time. Because of this, the extension cannot be used. Please correct.