Unfortunately, all public Electrum servers have upgraded to a version of the protocol this extension does not support. I'll do my…
Unfortunately, all public Electrum servers have upgraded to a version of the protocol this extension does not support. I'll do my best to release an updated version soon, but I can only work on this extension in my free time, which is always lacking. I suggest using the Electrum Desktop Client in the meantime, available at http://electrum.org/ Cheers, Andrey
- (2012-11-16) Zack Casey: Nice and minimalistic. Love it.
- (2012-07-31) Alex Smith: Electrum! I having fun using it. thanks!
- (2019-04-24, v:0.1.9.2) Emilio GC: Imported a Multibit wallet key to Electrum 3.1.2. and stuck syncronizing
The transaction shows it made it to the wallet, but it is still syncing. It will not make more than 2 or 3 connections and the Bitcoin has not shown up. Also the number of blocks are not advancing. Is there any way to reset it so it clears through the system. I installed the latest windows version but the BTC shows as already in the wallet in the chromebook wallet. Please help
- (2017-12-03, v:0.1.9.2) jeff balough: Lost btc
around november of last year I put about half a bitcoin in the electrum extension. Is there a way to get this working temporarily to get them back. Is my wallet and key still in the app?
- (2017-07-23, v:0.1.9.2) SEMİH BEDİİ MENTEŞ: bitcoin wallet
Electrum Bitcoin wallet bu bilgisayara nasıl yüklerim
- (2013-01-09, v:0.1.8) Joshua Ruehlig: electrum client
doesn't seem to work on latest chrome. tested on chromebook and windows. both don't show my true transactions or balance. Instead I get a white box