Stay focused like humans, no robots.
FocusMode makes you think before you ended up mindlessly scrolling when browsing the web. Only access distracting websites with an informed decision, no more wasting time without you realised. Instead of forcing you to stay focused, this extension gives you options to take a break or turn off focus mode easily. Features: Stay focused for hours longer - Whether you're trying to focus on work, school, reading, or studying - get more things done in a shorter time. Take a break when you need it - Our extension lets you to take a break and resume whenever you want without forcing you to be focused. Works on any websites - Use our predefined distracting website links or make your own list of any websites you want to block. Dark mode - Turn on dark mode if you are still on the dark mode hype train. Privacy-first Your history and browser data is stored in your own local computer. In other words, your data is safe. Support the developer: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/umarluqman
- (2021-10-19) Mangesh Hambarde: Great minimal extension, other extensions are unnecessarily complicated. Shame that it's buggy though, the 5 minute break timer is far from perfect and it doesn't handle subdomains. Hope it's fixed.
- (2021-10-16) Jude St. John: Perfect! Very minimal and works well. Would love to see support for subdomains on blocked websites! :)
- (2021-10-07) tatertot joe: Take a 5 minute break doesn't work. I click take a 5 minute break and websites will stay unblocked until I go back to the window and hit resume now even after the 5 minute timer is up. If this problem was fixed it would be perfect! If you open a blocked website and click take a 5 minute break and close the tab it won't reenable after 5 minutes.
- (2021-08-06) Walid Sayem: Perfect! the one i was looking for!! Thanks!
- (2021-07-30) Petar Petrov: It works fine, but the 'take a break time' option has changed from 5 min to 0.1 min. How can I turn it back to 5 min?
- (2021-03-16) F N: minimal extension that delivers!