Chrome extension that automatically resumes downloads.
It is an open source Chrome extension that can automatically resume downloads that have been stopped for unintended reasons. The full source code of the program is publicly available on GitHub, and anyone can contribute if there is a bug or improvement. If you leave the switch on, it will automatically resume downloading paused in the background. You can manually set the time interval to trigger the resume and also check the program usage log. Usage. 1. Tap the icon to open the window. 2. Turn on the switch to run the program. The program will resume automatically stopped downloads in the background (If it doesn't work, try turning the switch off and on) 3. Checking "Apply to paused items" setting will automatically resume the download that you paused. 4. "Check time interval" sets the time interval for scanning stopped downloads. 5. Settings take effect when the apply button is pressed. 6. All events are recorded and visible on the log tab.
- (2021-03-05) Robert Williams: When it resumes, why does it start again at zero every time? I've got a shaky connection, and I need it to continue adding to what it has already downloaded, not start all over again. How does that help me? I never get my file downloaded.
- (2021-02-24) Marek Šlahor: Works perfectly
- (2021-02-22) 구스봉: Very Useful
- (2021-02-22) 강성민: great
- (2021-02-20) Jose d: A useful program. But sometimes when it doesn't work, I have to turn the switch off and on.
- (2021-02-17) soul wk: works well