Watching, meet socializing. It’s a whole new viewing experience!
Every day at the end of the day, millions of us sit down and relax by watching some of our most beloved shows and movies. Our best friends watch the same shows, but we almost never watch them together, because let’s be honest, who wants to after you’ve already changed into the comfy pants? But what if we didn’t have to choose to change to share our favorites with our friends and family, or what if we could make new friends with the entertainment we love? Welcome to Crowdwatch; where we believe that stories and friends belong together, even in the era of COVID. Crowdwatching is like a digital version of going to the movies: except it’s not rude to talk or laugh together. With Crowdwatching, everyone shares the same watching experience, but it’s interactive in ways you’ve never seen before. Everyone watches time-synchronized screens and shares a private chat experience with their phones On top of that, you can add to the fun by expressing yourself; press a button on your phone and send an emoji to the screen to share the laughs, tears, anger, joy and more with your friends. Whether you’re in the same room, or thousands of miles away, you can share your favorite entertainment with people you love in a whole new way. Now bringing friends together on Disney+. other platforms coming soon!
- (2021-03-02) Lindsay Haney: Crowdwatch is where it's at. There have been lots of laughs and many memories created while using Crowdwatch. Whether you are miles apart or in the same room as your friends and family it brings people together and adds such a fun and engaging element to the movie watching experience!
- (2021-02-27) Brittany Putman: This is such a fun way to experience movies whether across the miles or even in the same room! Where other watchparty extensions have failed, this one excels and then adds even more features. I'm so happy to have run across this product and I thoroughly enjoy using CrowdWatch. CrowdWatch is a great community to be a part of.
- (2021-02-26) Beatris: I kept wanting to watch movies with my friends that are spread around the world and I was unable to do that until using Crowdwatch! What a great way to enjoy watching favorite movies with friends without having to worry if we are synchronized and see the same scene! Having a common chat is great and it allows us to engage on the subject of the movie and connect with friends that maybe otherwise I would not connect as often. The emoji's are also super funny and creates a fun experience! Crowdwatch rocks!
- (2021-02-23) Tim Sansone: Crowdwatch is a totally great way to connect with your friends and have fun! Let's face it, we all spend a ton of time in the evenings watching TV and movies....may as well make it a social event...AND nobody needs to leave their home. The chat and emoji features create just the right amount of interactions with your friends and family to make it feel like you're watching "together." Now you can have movie night with anyone, anywhere, no matter how far away. A GREAT way to stay connected with the people in your life you aren't able to see in person very often. Plus, it's so easy and accessible, why WOULDN'T you want to use it?!
- (2021-02-23) Alan Chapple: A fun way to share movie watching with friends!
- (2021-02-22) Jake Hickenbottom: I have Emoji addictions! Crowdwatch feeds this addiction well. My kids love the emoji feature as well! So much fun!
- (2021-02-22) Melodie Stormann: I love Crowdwatch! It's so much fun to watch a movie or show with family or friends who are out of town. It's a fun way to stay connected. I love the emoji's!
- (2021-02-22) Andrew Janssen: I love Crowdwatch and I bet you will too! Sharing movies with Crowdwatch is a fantastic experience with your friends— it adds so much to the movie-watching experience, probably more than you would expect. I feel so much more connected with my friends when I'm Crowdwatching with them than when I'm simply watching a movie with them! Highly recommended.
- (2021-02-22) Vanessa Wine: I love Crowdwatch!! To be able to curl up with blankets and popcorn in the comfort of my own home is wonderful! I'm a busy mom and leaving my house after kids are in bed to see friends and watch a movie is just not feasible at this point in my life. Crowdwatch allows me to interact with friends and enjoy a great movie with everyone. It is easy to pop in on a movie in live mode and not interrupt the whole movie experience. Just set up and join the live chat and enjoy! I am excited to continue using this app and connecting with friends!
- (2021-02-09) Wayne Chang: It's so much fun to be able to interact with friends on screen while watching your favorite shows/movies!
- (2021-02-08) Jessica Smuk: Crowdwatch is great! I enjoy using it because it is a great experience and reminds me that I'm watching with people even if they're online. It feels like we're experiencing the movie together even though we're far apart :). I love the emojis feature - they literally fly across the screen in real time - super fun! The interface is also pretty easy to set up, which I love. I was able to get different family members to set it up on their own so we can watch movies together even though we all live in different places!
- (2021-02-07) Putty Putman: How much fun is this?? Crowdwatch makes watching an entirely new social experience that isn't like anything else I've ever done before. Forget other watch-party type products: this is totally different and way better. It's helped me survive COVID!
- (2020-09-14) Dan Putman: This is a great way to watch movies with friends, either gathering together and goofing off with emojis, or gathering online in separate homes. The fact that it uses your phone as the comment board, leaving the movie watching screen undisturbed, is soo much better than any other watch party programs I'm seen. Great job all!
- (2020-08-29) Terry Ryan Ward: Brilliant idea! The animated emojis are so much fun for children & adults alike. This is an excellent tool for watching in the room with other people and with friends online!