Identify what font is on the web page.
Find out what font is on any web page that you are on. It literally tells you which font the text is that you hover over AND it tells you the 'Family', 'Style', 'Weight', 'Size', 'Line Height', and the 'Color'. *Refresh your screen to exit out of the extension* Also, if the extension is not working or a certain function is not working, please go the 'Support' tab and write the issue there. Please don't leave a negative review when something can be easily fixed. Our team is constantly monitoring the review and support tabs so we will respond fairly quickly. If you have a suggestion of what you think should be added to the extension, please let us know and we will consider adding it!! You can also email us via the 'Contact the Developer' hyperlink under the 'Developer' section on the right side the page! ⭐ Hover & find out what font it is. ⭐
- (2021-03-11) Lola Steel: Works like a charm and super easy to use. I hope the developer continues to support this useful Chrome extension. Thank you.
- (2021-03-03) Michael Glab: Use it for all of my business which helps a lot
- (2021-02-24) Josh MillerMindset: Does exactly what it says, and is the only one that actually works!
- (2021-02-16) Erik Martinez: thank you developer for creating such a unique tool. super useful
- (2021-02-16) Salvatore Eriotes: a great tool to help me for work
- (2021-02-16) Preston Comafa: works
- (2021-02-16) WHYPHY Agency: finally one that works and can tell me what font is on a website that I want to use for a project!
- (2021-04-08, v:0.0.5) Saria Bramwell: How to use - Not working
Hi , I have just added this as a chrome extension but it's not working. How do I use this.