Giving Liam Fox his true title
Disgraced Former Defence Secretary Liam Fox is a Conservative MP who was forced to resign from the front benches in 2011 after he was caught allowing his friend Adam Werritty to take on an unofficial and undeclared role as his adviser. Frequently, Disgraced Former Defence Secretary Liam Fox's name appears without his full title, 'Disgraced Former Defence Secretary', and this app will correct that in news articles, Reddit posts, Google results etc.
- (2019-04-10) Paul Slater: I love this popping up randomly after I've forgotten I installed it. I'd vote for a configurable version that allows me to give Mark Francois his full title of "Perfidious Keats-Botherer"
- (2019-01-29) Can we have an Amber Ruddinator as well?
- (2018-11-09) David Richardson: Splendid! How about a "David "Thick As Mince" Davis"-inator?
- (2017-07-27) Ian Dickie: A small part of my faith in humanity has been restored. Thank you for making this.
- (2017-07-26) Oliver Nissen: My only criticism is that the reminder is all too often rendered unnecessary
- (2017-07-25) James Lovett: Nice work
- (2017-07-24) Rosie Bradford: A must-have extension for any breathing human
- (2017-07-24) Mike Galsworthy: An imperative reminder... nice