Page ruler - measurement tool for web designers and web developers.
My Ruler measures objects on the screen in pixels. Useful for web designers and web developers. Features: ⭐ Ruler tool: get measurements of objects in the tab. ⭐ Show/hide guides ⭐ Element mode: get dimensions of HTML elements How to use: 1) Find the addon’s icon in the toolbar. Click on the “puzzle” icon to find it. Click on the icon to activate the tool on the active tab. 2) Use keyboard shortcut - Alt-P 2.1) To change keyboard shortcut open a page: chrome://extensions/shortcuts
- (2021-05-04) Feliipe: Bastante útil para ver si un sitio web en desarrollo está alineado, comparar tamaños, entre otras cosas
- (2021-04-20) Vaidas Gudaitis: Must recommed. Far better than any other such extension for measuring pixels on the screen.
- (2021-03-23) John Miller: Works perfectly, does exactly what it claims to do, and has no bugs. If only more apps were like this one...
- (2021-02-28) Danny Penrose: Works beautifully, far better than any guides or ruler that comes with dev tools. Tried a few on Chrome and this is by far the best. For those developers / designers that like everything pixel perfect, this is for you.
- (2021-02-24) Eduardo bilanha: isso me ajudou bastante para fazer meu site