Zoom in on a specific part of the website, like you would with a touchpad!
Mouse Pinch-To-Zoom allows you to zoom in and out on a website without making everything huge and unreadable! It works like pinch-to-zoom on a touchpad or a touchscreen, but all you need is a mouse wheel. The extension offers two activation modes: • Zoom by turning the mouse wheel while holding the Alt key • Zoom by turning the mouse wheel while holding the right mouse button You can also customize the speed and smoothness. All the settings are easily accessible by clicking on the extension logo. Known bugs/imperfections: • Zooming over an iframe (embedded content from another website) will zoom the inside of the iframe. • Some websites might be incompatible. Feel free to email me with a bug report.
- (2021-07-09) Дмитрий Арапов: Thank you! This extension is necessary for web developers
- (2021-06-30) Thanachai Thongkum: I've been searching for months.
- (2021-06-02) Sergio Vilches: Plain, simple, works like a charm!
- (2021-05-21) Oliver Rigg: Really useful extension, but unfortunately the smoothness of regular scrolling in chrome is overridden by the smoothness setting in this extension. I'm not able to set the smoothness in the extension lower than 1.
- (2021-05-06) Gavin Potter: it works great!!! at first i thought it didnt work becuase it doesnt in the web store but if u try it elsewhere(in a website ) it works just fine!!!
- (2021-05-05) Sebastian Grans: I can not get this to work in Chromium Version 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) snap (64-bit) on Ubuntu Or Brave Browser Version 1.23.75 Chromium: 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2021-04-20) Zakaria Abdelaziz: Love it. Very helpful; trully should be a default setting in chromium based browsers.
- (2021-04-10) Francisco Salas: This is what I've been looking for in a very very loong time, it would be good to be able to move the zoomed in page when pressing the right and left click at the same time, good job dude
- (2021-04-09) Riccardo Del Chiaro: Saved my life on linux (no pinch-to-zoom in linux) and desktop computer without touchpads.
- (2021-03-29) אברימי אסרף: very god, I try to solve this problem a lot of time
- (2021-03-16) Jane Duquesne: I don't know why this is not integrated by default on chrome in windows this is just too useful. Thank you so much, I browsed around a while before finding it, few reddit posts could use a link to this extension.
- (2021-03-12) Suraj Verma: amazing brother, i was looking for this type of extension form past 1 week finely found one that is actully usefull, iff possible add mouse pointer location tracking i mean zoom in where mouse pointer is present.
- (2021-03-06) AI YIFEI: Great extension. I was looking for something that can do pinch zoom on chrome for linux. Finally this one works.
- (2021-03-03) David Nguyen: Incredible! Simulates pinch to zoom just like on a touchpad/touchscreen but for desktop! I've been looking for ways to simulate pinch to zoom a while ago but never found a solution till now. Thankyou! However if you are on a a subreddit page like r/chrome and you click on a reddit thread the words are blurry and you sometimes get black bars. If you click on a direct link to the reddit thread or refresh though, it doesn't have this problem.
- (2021-02-26) Jakub Krzysiak: Great Extension, wonder why no one did it before!
- (2021-02-21) Cyprian Rudawski: Very useful! I was looking for an extension like this for a long time and I finally found this one! Works exactly as described, I haven't experienced any issues. Definitely recommended
- (2021-02-21) Jakub Wardyn: Just what I needed with some very useful features. Works perfectly
- (2021-07-26, v:1.0) Sergio Angeles: it does not work
it does not work at all, I really need it and this is the only remotely close solution that I've found online
- (2021-06-09, v:1.0) Krischal Khanal: Doesn't work on chrome web store
This extension is not working in the website that I downloaded it from.
- (2021-06-09, v:1.0) Krischal Khanal: A few suggestions
Would you add functions that does following things? 1. Ability to pan the website by holding Alt and dragging. 2. Ability to zoom out the part zoomed in by touchpad.
- (2021-06-09, v:1.0) Krischal Khanal: Multiple Zooming Issue
It appears that zooming using touchpad and zooming using this extension are separate things. That is because, if I zoom using this extension, then try to zoom out by pinching out on the touchpad, it doesn't work and neither does vice versa. Touchpad only zooms out the amount zoomed in by the touchpad, and the same is true for this extension. I would like to suggest to use more internal functions that interfaces with internal functioning of touchpad zooming, if possible.