Linbox is a solution to facilitate your communication processes across LinkedIn and Gmail spaces.
Switching between tabs and clicking through multiple message windows may be overwhelming and time-consuming which leads to the unorganized workflow and attention distraction. Linbox is a solution to facilitate your communication processes across Linkedin and Gmail spaces so that you focus on what really matters and manage your time reasonably. • Simple and easy to use It will take 30 seconds to set up an extension to your Chrome browser and get out most of it for your smooth conversations. • Time-saving Without leaving your Inmail box, you save your time and prevent yourself from repetitive efforts to look for appropriate messages in your Linkedin Messenger. • Multi-account You do not have to switch between windows to stay connected within multiple chats and see all your communications in one place. • Secure We aim to protect your privacy so that Linbox saves your messages from cyber threats. • Free The extension is 100% free. Just sign up once and have your Linkedin and Gmail chats at your fingertips.
- (2021-05-14) Clifford Elmore: LinBox is great for reading messages without letting the sender knows about it Personally loved this feature
- (2021-05-04) Amy Taylor: Great extension for LinkedIn Messaging Now i don't have to switch between Gmail and LinkedIn while working
- (2021-04-30) Tasha Warner: Perfect extension for checking your Linkedin Messages while working in Gmail Really great app now i don't have to switch between Gmail and Linkedin Love it
- (2021-04-26) Deepak Sabharwal: Very helpful, Now I can access my all LinkedIn messages in my gmail
- (2021-02-16) Prince Bhola: Loved this app! it save my time to check my LinkedIn messages.
- (2021-06-16, v:1.0.9) Floris van der Hart: Different message options in linkedin
I think it could be very useful if it would also be able to show the linkedin messages that are found inside of the linkedin navigator, I would most definitely make use of the platform if this was factored in too.