Blue light filter, brightness control
Blue light filter extension can adjust the gamma value of your computer’s display adapt, reduce the blue part (RGB value) of the light, filter the blue light, it makes your computer screen looks more comfortable, so that your eyes will not feel tired ,Protect your eyes from computer screen Blue light filter extension for all versions of Windows, including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10. welcome to visit our website: https://care-eyes.com
- (2021-09-22) *insert pun here*: Absolute dumpster diaper. Doesn't even do anything.
- (2021-08-25) Khn Rzk: Time waste, just redirects to their product page
- (2018-09-18) Obiblooze: Doesn't work
- (2018-09-05) Maksym S: not working
- (2018-08-15) Boots Corina Nelson: doesnt work
- (2018-06-28) Shannon Duncan: Windows Defender stated that the download had a virus.
- (2018-05-14) Ng Chee Hao: trash
- (2018-02-28) Does nothing. I set the colour to 3000K but nothing changes.
- (2018-02-27) Eliott KronicLee: Extention just directs you to their product page for their software download. The product itself is actually fantastic, however, and partially makes up for the useless extention. Not fully, though.
- (2018-02-18) Jacob Valera: Works very well! It can even work outside of Chrome too!
- (2018-02-15) Kanok W.: This is exactly what i want.
- (2018-02-07) VGC: Finally! Something that puts a filter on the entire screen and not just the tab content!
- (2017-12-18) Ben Aqui: doesnt work with chromebook
- (2017-12-07) Alpesh Shambharkar: It is works good . Thank you for such nedded extension
- (2017-11-22) Elay Maor: not working
- (2017-10-01) Ma'ali Sherif: nothing happened:(
- (2017-09-04) Wren Wilmoth: didnt work
- (2017-08-30) Seetha Ream-Rao: Did not work
- (2017-08-02) Nren: l tried the adjustments and nothing happened
- (2017-07-30) Tinh Nguyen: Great!
- (2018-02-27, v:188.8.131.52) Eliott KronicLee: Confusion = Unhappy Customers
When looking through the reviews, I notice that lots of the negative ones are people who thought the extention was enough to get the filter. This could easily be fixed by informing the user that the extention itself does not apply a filter, but takes you to the site to get it. The best place to put this is in the very top of the description, as many users may be unwilling to read through the whole description to find what it really does.
- (2018-02-19, v:184.108.40.206) Dhiraj Kapuriya: how to start / enable te extension
- (2018-01-31, v:220.127.116.11) Criss Frame: screen goes black between posts
not sure its working other than that. I keep going to the top right yellow light bulb and adjusting it and when I go back its still all the way to the right on both brightness and color temperature.