Easily upload and download your emojis in Slack
Simple, one click bulk upload and download of all of your Slack emojis! Just click the extension button to get started. Look for the bulk upload and download sections once the page loads. Uploading an emoji with the same filename as an existing emoji will fail!
- (2019-07-03) Augusto Garrucho: No longer works.
- (2019-04-17) Benoît BoD Lubek: I confirm that it doesn't work :(
- (2019-03-22) no worky
- (2019-03-08) Scott Hannan: No longer works
- (2018-09-20) Mylani Demas: I really loved it, while it worked! It seems to have stopped working, which might be due to an update on Slack's part and the developer not realizing it?
- (2017-09-01) Carl Paradis: Boosh! So much emoji.
- (2017-09-01) David Johnson: Cured my horrible boneitis
- (2017-09-01) Jacques Fu: now I have access to any emoji in the universe, awesome.
- (2017-08-28) David Khourshid: So good! 😐
- (2019-10-04, v:0.0.4) Chris Hansen: Consider open-sourcing your code
I'd be willing to update the code for this if it was on GitHub. I want to use your code as a starting point because I'm lazy.
- (2019-05-17, v:0.0.4) Jeremiah Salzberg: Broken now for me too :(
And I have so many to upload too, thank you very much for the great tool while it lasted.
- (2019-03-07, v:0.0.4) Douglas Nassif Roma Junior: Dont work
When we access the Slack emoji upload page, not happens.
- (2018-08-27, v:0.0.4) Josh: Slack update breaks Emoji Manager
Hi! I love your tool and use it daily, but it seems like the recent UI overhaul breaks it. If you could find time to update the app so it works again, I'd be grateful - it's a fantastic daily-use app and a total must-have. :) Thank you for the hard work!